AAF error [062] Formation ID "" not found

Howarde

Hi everyone, first of all, thanks to all mod authors for the mods ^^ ! I feel dumb to ask this but this time, I need your help guys, cause i can't make this last mod series work ><

Well i installed these mods in this order one after the others, and when i started using the M.C.G and doing actions with it, just before the sex starts, the message appears. If i don't use MCG and just use AAF, the message does not appear.

Also, the staged animations from leito animations seems to only use a loop of 2 animations

AAF ERROR: [062] Formation ID "" not found   (and yes the "" is blank and does not contain anything)

My AAF related mods (besides creatures penis, torture devices, straps on and shackles) :

- FO4 Animation by lkeito 1.4a

- Four Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

- AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy animations

- AAF Animation Position Tags

- AAF FamilyPlanningEnhanced

- Source files MagnoCUMgaudio 1.7.10

- AAF AutonomyEnhanced v106

- FARELLE Anim mod dev 0

- SavageCabbageAnimation Pack

- Mutated Lust

- Leito F04 Rigs

- Verdamania [AAF]

- Atomic Lust

- AAF Compatibility Patches

- AAF MagnoCUMgAudio

If someone is willing to help that would be awesome !

Do i need to provide more informations ?

loadorder.txt

1 hour ago, Howarde said:

Hi everyone, first of all, thanks to all mod authors for the mods ^^ ! I feel dumb to ask this but this time, I need your help guys, cause i can't make this last mod series work ><

Well i installed these mods in this order one after the others, and when i started using the M.C.G and doing actions with it, just before the sex starts, the message appears. If i don't use MCG and just use AAF, the message does not appear.

Also, the staged animations from leito animations seems to only use a loop of 2 animations

AAF ERROR: [062] Formation ID "" not found   (and yes the "" is blank and does not contain anything)

My AAF related mods (besides creatures penis, torture devices, straps on and shackles) :

- FO4 Animation by lkeito 1.4a

- Four Play Animations by Crazy 1.3

- AAF Patches for Leito and Crazy animations

- AAF Animation Position Tags

- AAF FamilyPlanningEnhanced

- Source files MagnoCUMgaudio 1.7.10

- AAF AutonomyEnhanced v106

- FARELLE Anim mod dev 0

- SavageCabbageAnimation Pack

- Mutated Lust

- Leito F04 Rigs

- Verdamania [AAF]

- Atomic Lust

- AAF Compatibility Patches

- AAF MagnoCUMgAudio

If someone is willing to help that would be awesome !

Do i need to provide more informations ?

loadorder.txt

Here ya go.......

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rqFrsVw2oatG/

?

Archived