(Legacy) Family Planning Enhanced More Creatures

6 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

no, you don't need them anymore.

there is a difference with the dog addon

I added a womb stage between pregnancy and puppy

mainly because it does a few things

1. allows all of the pregnancies to use the same pattern Pregnant->egg->child->adult

2. it allows you to freeze the dog womb incase you want to sell (or store) them

3. (head canon) it is an inter-species birthing sac to protect the mother and child as it would take too long for the baby creature to develop inside a human mother.

Good, you just saved me 2 esp's.

6 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Is there a way to actually get pregnant by radroaches?

Also, there are animations for giving birth? Something like those on New Vegas

well I added a non living thing impregnation quest(script) to radroaches which will birth a disgusting sac because I wasn't in the mood to do that.

no, birthing animations yet

IDEA... Strap-On Semen Injector.

Enemies wearing Strap-Ons, may have a chance to be wearing a Semen Injector Strap-On. That female Raiders and Gunners wear, to add a little present after a rape.

Variable chance you could get injected with any Semen type, during female to female sex, for you or any other attacked females.

You could get raped by a female Raider, wearing a Strap-On Semen Injector, and find yourself pregnant with a mystery pregnancy. What will it be, the Raider laughs, as she sneakily loads up Behemoth Semen into her Strap-On.

This would add a ' What the Hell... ' As she births a Baby Behemoth, Feral Ghoul, Mirelurk, Puppies, or any other nightmarish Eggs or Babies.

The Player carrying Semen, could mean the Raider could load you up with all of them. Along with a batch of fertility drugs...

Just some ideas... :)

• 2 weeks later...

so I might be radically changing this mod in the near future

to have a framework as a master

basically I am turning INVB_Wasteland Dairy into an ESM file

and have it contain all of the common elements found in my other mods

this mod might not be change that much but others will be changed

does anyone have a problem with this?

7 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Wasteland Dairy would make a good master, you could have a AAF Violate plug-in. Where if you get Oral from sex, using the Oral Tags. It could count as a dose of Semen, and a trip towards Cum Addiction. Or relieve your characters addiction a bit...

Unless it already does this, then ignore this post... :)

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Hmm, I've actually never used that mod before.  I've heard of it.  I have no problem if you end up changing something but does this mean that wasteland dairy will be a requirement to install before using this mod then or something else?  Sorry if I'm not understanding ^_^; 

1 hour ago, Apiblue said:

Hmm, I've actually never used that mod before.  I've heard of it.  I have no problem if you end up changing something but does this mean that wasteland dairy will be a requirement to install before using this mod then or something else?  Sorry if I'm not understanding ^_^; 

yes, but I haven't that many changes to more creatures (mainly added overlays to drinks and injectors) so you can keep using the current version.

more than likely, I will making a new download page for the new files

A couple questions:

Is this mod the reason why sometimes Gen 1 and 2 Synths get "downed" and I get the option to Hack them? I don't think I added any other mods to my modlist between Synth encounters.

Also, I'm able to acquire Semen and wombs from defeated animals (although I think they deteriorated before I got to the Chemical Workshop), but when I go into the Chemical Station, I don't see any options for the semen syringes, fertilized eggs, or any other FPEMC recipes. I *do* have FPEMC recipes in the cooking station, however, so I know that the mod is installed and working. Is there some requirement to have the Chemical Station recipes show up?

6 hours ago, Dargaron said:

A couple questions:

Is this mod the reason why sometimes Gen 1 and 2 Synths get "downed" and I get the option to Hack them? I don't think I added any other mods to my modlist between Synth encounters.

Also, I'm able to acquire Semen and wombs from defeated animals (although I think they deteriorated before I got to the Chemical Workshop), but when I go into the Chemical Station, I don't see any options for the semen syringes, fertilized eggs, or any other FPEMC recipes. I *do* have FPEMC recipes in the cooking station, however, so I know that the mod is installed and working. Is there some requirement to have the Chemical Station recipes show up?

1. no idea, my mod doesn't affect synths, (it adds synths)

2. well, I haven't recently added the scripts to decay wombs or semen (I did played around with the FPE script to do just that but I stopped doing that),

which chemical workshop?

because a short while ago, I added a new workbench called "Wasteland Veterinary" and that contains all of the recipes

Feature Request... Children eventually heal.

My character birthed Radscorpions, they got in a fight a long time ago, and are still at deaths door with their health. Any chance of having them heal slowly over time, or is it tied to invulnerable children, that the Vanilla game has.

Giving them Stimpacks, does not work either.

4 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Feature Request... Children eventually heal.

My character birthed Radscorpions, they got in a fight a long time ago, and are still at deaths door with their health. Any chance of having them heal slowly over time, or is it tied to invulnerable children, that the Vanilla game has.

Giving them Stimpacks, does not work either.

yep, I try to do that now, (I might release the next version today(tonight for me) edit->delayed until tomorrow, (it about the rest of the stuff, not the major mods)

turns out I more than a bit unhappy with the mod, so I am changing quite a bit of it

Independent Creatures are gone

Tamed Creatures are now as strong as the top level creatures (slightly stronger now but not unbeatable)

(I had a lvl 50 battle with three loyal stingwings vs an radscorpion and I lost 2 stingwigs)

there will be a heal rate for all creatures (they will heal themselves)

The big question I have now is to support both ESL and ESP

or just use ESP

also I stopped supporting Vanilla More Creatures

8 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

yep, I try to do that now, (I might release the next version today(tonight for me) edit->delayed until tomorrow, (it about the rest of the stuff, not the major mods)

turns out I more than a bit unhappy with the mod, so I am changing quite a bit of it

Independent Creatures are gone

Tamed Creatures are now as strong as the top level creatures (slightly stronger now but not unbeatable)

(I had a lvl 50 battle with three loyal stingwings vs an radscorpion and I lost 2 stingwigs)

there will be a heal rate for all creatures (they will heal themselves)

The big question I have now is to support both ESL and ESP

or just use ESP

also I stopped supporting Vanilla More Creatures

1. The mod is really good, except the hyper confusing, overly complicated ways to get people pregnant on the new benches. I need a Syringer, a Pregnancy Syringer Ammo, and to have Cum in my inventory. It took a couple of hours to work that one out, making and trying everything.

An easier method, would be...

- ( Syringer ) Human Semen injector      ( dedicated semen Syringer Ammo... Eg  Empty Syringe + Human Cum = ( Syringer ) Human Semen Injector

I could never get the IVF to work.

I got the Baby Alien, although it gave birth in moments. I think ( Syringer ) DNA remover would be better, it would just be a renamed Cum. Shoot a ( Syringer ) Empty Syringe, at a creature, and get a DNA Sample. For Whatever creature it was fired at, eg Alien DNA, from shooting an Alien with it. This would work with Females and Males.

- ( Syringer ) Piper Clone Cum.

Having Cum items on Corpses, is still good.

- Alien DNA                                renamed Alien Cum, so Alien Cum can still exist, and do the same thing. Alien DNA would do the same as Alien Cum.

- Supermutant DNA                 renamed Supermutant Cum, that does the same as Supermutant Cum, which still exists on corpses.

- ( Syringer ) Empty Syringe + Alien DNA = ( Syringer ) Alien Cum Injector

But that's just my opinion, which you can ignore, if you don't like it... :)

2. What are independent creatures, is it a growth stage. As I've noticed various names for young, such as Nymph and stuff.

3. I lost 2 young Scorpions, in an epic battle with Automatron Robots, trying to destroy one of out of the way settlements. The third one, is still at deaths door, after about a year of game time.

4. I have a couple of my own, as yet unpublished mods that alter certain NPC's. I have them start at level 10 or 20, and level with my character. Soo they are always tough as old boots.

5. .Esp and Esl...  I never use .ESL's, I read bad things saying they can't be removed when used. I don't know if it's true, I know they don't take up a Plug-In. But... from what I've read, they have limitations. Record size limit of 4,000 records, limits mod size. That's why Creation Kit mods are soo small. I don't know if anything has changed...

I've read people saying they are just fake .ESL files, but its something that I haven't read up on too much.

Caladons guide to ESL files, on the Nexus.

These are just my opinions, if you don't like them. Then just ignore them... :)

5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

1. The mod is really good, except the hyper confusing, overly complicated ways to get people pregnant on the new benches. I need a Syringer, a Pregnancy Syringer Ammo, and to have Cum in my inventory. It took a couple of hours to work that one out, making and trying everything.

An easier method, would be...

- ( Syringer ) Human Semen injector      ( dedicated semen Syringer Ammo... Eg  Empty Syringe + Human Cum = ( Syringer ) Human Semen Injector

I could never get the IVF to work.

I got the Baby Alien, although it gave birth in moments. I think ( Syringer ) DNA remover would be better, it would just be a renamed Cum. Shoot a ( Syringer ) Empty Syringe, at a creature, and get a DNA Sample. For Whatever creature it was fired at, eg Alien DNA, from shooting an Alien with it. This would work with Females and Males.

- ( Syringer ) Piper Clone Cum.

Having Cum items on Corpses, is still good.

- Alien DNA                                renamed Alien Cum, so Alien Cum can still exist, and do the same thing. Alien DNA would do the same as Alien Cum.

- Supermutant DNA                 renamed Supermutant Cum, that does the same as Supermutant Cum, which still exists on corpses.

- ( Syringer ) Empty Syringe + Alien DNA = ( Syringer ) Alien Cum Injector

But that's just my opinion, which you can ignore, if you don't like it... :)

2. What are independent creatures, is it a growth stage. As I've noticed various names for young, such as Nymph and stuff.

3. I lost 2 young Scorpions, in an epic battle with Automatron Robots, trying to destroy one of out of the way settlements. The third one, is still at deaths door, after about a year of game time.

4. I have a couple of my own, as yet unpublished mods that alter certain NPC's. I have them start at level 10 or 20, and level with my character. Soo they are always tough as old boots.

5. .Esp and Esl...  I never use .ESL's, I read bad things saying they can't be removed when used. I don't know if it's true, I know they don't take up a Plug-In. But... from what I've read, they have limitations. Record size limit of 4,000 records, limits mod size. That's why Creation Kit mods are soo small. I don't know if anything has changed...

I've read people saying they are just fake .ESL files, but its something that I haven't read up on too much.

Caladons guide to ESL files, on the Nexus.

These are just my opinions, if you don't like them. Then just ignore them... :)

1a. I will rewrite that script to exclude getting cum from your inventory

1b. I will change cum to DNA

1c. The reason why I did the multi purpose semen syringe instead of individual syringe is a numbers games

1 recipe, 1 magic effect, 1 syringe that could 38ish similar jobs

or

38 recipes, 38 magic effects and 38 syringes that could do one job each

edit->you bastard, I am going to do this now

2. when the child creatures grows up there was a 50/50 chance of becoming a tamed creature(weaker but useful for communities) or independent(stronger but couldn't be controlled)

(now it is only tamed)

3. that has been fixed now, all creatures are as strong as the strongest of its type as well as having a heal rate

4. I never designed them to be complex companions

5. I am getting tired of the mod editing twitching I have to do to made this more creatures. the following is how i do it

5a. I focused working on one of the AIOMorecreatures

5b. when I finished that(hah), I make a copy of it and start removing all DLC references

5c. I copy both of them to another folder where i have a converter bat file (to rename the file between the file types)

5d. then I edit the final files to give (or remove) the ESL tag 

(and that is the simple guideline that I follow which I am tired of)

14 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

1a. I will rewrite that script to exclude getting cum from your inventory

1b. I will change cum to DNA

1c. The reason why I did the multi purpose semen syringe instead of individual syringe is a numbers games

1 recipe, 1 magic effect, 1 syringe that could 38ish similar jobs

or

38 recipes, 38 magic effects and 38 syringes that could do one job each

edit->you bastard, I am going to do this now

2. when the child creatures grows up there was a 50/50 chance of becoming a tamed creature(weaker but useful for communities) or independent(stronger but couldn't be controlled)

(now it is only tamed)

3. that has been fixed now, all creatures are as strong as the strongest of its type as well as having a heal rate

4. I never designed them to be complex companions

5. I am getting tired of the mod editing twitching I have to do to made this more creatures. the following is how i do it

5a. I focused working on one of the AIOMorecreatures

5b. when I finished that(hah), I make a copy of it and start removing all DLC references

5c. I copy both of them to another folder where i have a converter bat file (to rename the file between the file types)

5d. then I edit the final files to give (or remove) the ESL tag 

(and that is the simple guideline that I follow which I am tired of)

1. The pains of being a modder... Don't burn yourself out... just sit back and enjoy the pain... :)

Then you've got the recipe is only visible, if you have the right ingredients. Something, I don't know if Fallout 4 does. Skyrim does...

2. When I first came across my baby Scorpions, I was hiding in the hills, trying to snipe them from a Mile away. Then I realised, my settlers weren't trying to kill them.

3. Brilliant... Junior, my young Scorpion may heal up. Unless its only with new birthed kids, and monster, or abominations... 

Taffington Boathouse... I got a message that 3 more Radscorpion Eggs have hatched, that my character birthed, after losing a fight with a Rad-Scorpion. My survival game, is ultra tough. I love those mods, that keep you from becoming a God in Fallout 4. Without bullet sponging enemies.

The Bloatfly Pregnacy Mod, I am using, got my player pregnant. When I got hit by one of those Botfly Larvae, they fire.

4. Birthed Fallout 4 creatures are just glorified settlers anyway, but its always nasty when they die. Except the scary Feral Ghouls, I send them to another settlement, follow them, and quietly put a bullet in their heads. As waking up to a screaming Feral Ghoul, is horrifying. Watching as they skulk around your settlements, screaming... :astonished:

5. That's why I just make ALL DLC's a requirement, and make a single version. I bought a season pass, and got them all in one go. Only my unpublished mods require this. I have some unpublished mods, that require all DLC's to run.

Making 2, 3 or 4 versions, is a lot of work. As you already know.

8 hours ago, Krazyone said:

1. The pains of being a modder... Don't burn yourself out... just sit back and enjoy the pain... :)

Then you've got the recipe is only visible, if you have the right ingredients. Something, I don't know if Fallout 4 does. Skyrim does...

2. When I first came across my baby Scorpions, I was hiding in the hills, trying to snipe them from a Mile away. Then I realised, my settlers weren't trying to kill them.

3. Brilliant... Junior, my young Scorpion may heal up. Unless its only with new birthed kids, and monster, or abominations... 

Taffington Boathouse... I got a message that 3 more Radscorpion Eggs have hatched, that my character birthed, after losing a fight with a Rad-Scorpion. My survival game, is ultra tough. I love those mods, that keep you from becoming a God in Fallout 4. Without bullet sponging enemies.

The Bloatfly Pregnacy Mod, I am using, got my player pregnant. When I got hit by one of those Botfly Larvae, they fire.

4. Birthed Fallout 4 creatures are just glorified settlers anyway, but its always nasty when they die. Except the scary Feral Ghouls, I send them to another settlement, follow them, and quietly put a bullet in their heads. As waking up to a screaming Feral Ghoul, is horrifying. Watching as they skulk around your settlements, screaming... :astonished:

5. That's why I just make ALL DLC's a requirement, and make a single version. I bought a season pass, and got them all in one go. Only my unpublished mods require this. I have some unpublished mods, that require all DLC's to run.

Making 2, 3 or 4 versions, is a lot of work. As you already know.

and the thing about FPE More Creatures

is that the Breed version and the horror version still viable

I added some stuff to the extra features such as cryogenics and food

5 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

Yeah... you mean the Sex and Non-Sex versions, bundled into the main mod. With the mods workbenches.

I think Eggs and Babies, grow and hatch, wherever they are. Pockets, Safes, Cupboards. I had a Wild Deathclaw Egg, hatch out of a Personal Safe ( mod ). It became hunting season... :skull:

6 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

what I meant, is the old legacy version of those mods, I haven't change anything major to warrant an upgrade

17 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

Yeah... you mean the Sex and Non-Sex versions, bundled into the main mod. With the mods workbenches.

I think Eggs and Babies, grow and hatch, wherever they are. Pockets, Safes, Cupboards. I had a Wild Deathclaw Egg, hatch out of a Personal Safe ( mod ). It became hunting season... :skull:

the next update(that I could have easily for the current version) is a portable reviver (based on the cryogenic milk script I made)

The only living eggs found in the game is the hostile deathclaw egg

45 minutes ago, Invictusblade said:

what I meant, is the old legacy version of those mods, I haven't change anything major to warrant an upgrade

the next update(that I could have easily for the current version) is a portable reviver (based on the cryogenic milk script I made)

The only living eggs found in the game is the hostile deathclaw egg

I've had 2 Hostile Deathclaw Eggs, one hatched out of my Red Rocket Personal Safe, and it ran away. The other, I think, hatched out of my pocket, when I was in the Red Rocket Building. It got trapped inside, I ran away, leaving a town full of turrets and settlers to finish it off.

Portable reviver, that must be to revive the nasty stuff you pull out of corpses. Something, I've never done.

20 minutes ago, Krazyone said:

I've had 2 Hostile Deathclaw Eggs, one hatched out of my Red Rocket Personal Safe, and it ran away. The other, I think, hatched out of my pocket, when I was in the Red Rocket Building. It got trapped inside, I ran away, leaving a town full of turrets and settlers to finish it off.

Portable reviver, that must be to revive the nasty stuff you pull out of corpses. Something, I've never done.

I must admit I had some unexpected fun with the hostile deathclaws popping up.

it would have been a lot more fun if I was in Diamond City instead of a tunnel somewhere

question, what I added an addon mod, that would have all dying egg becoming hostiles egg that would hatched hostiles within a day

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

question, what I added an addon mod, that would have all dying egg becoming hostiles egg that would hatched hostiles within a day

Be funny if they lay eggs, that eventually hatch.

A Deathclaw attacks Starlight Drive in, something they do often. But it lays a clutch of Deathclaw Eggs, that you don't notice. Until they hatch a week later into a Non-Hostile Wild Baby Deathclaw. Also attracting other Deathclaws, like the Deathclaw Cages do.

Tamed Deathclaws wouldn't do this, of course.

Non-Hostile Wild Baby Bears would also be fun, as well. But attract other Bears, like the Bear Cages do. Wandering around your settlements, looking cute. Until they grow up, and try to eat your face.

• 2 weeks later...