Help with NPC pregnancy PLEASE

tashhbabee

Hello! So I was wondering if anyone could help me stop my townies from getting pregnant? For example the Fengs have two kids, the Bjergsens and Landgrabs keep popping out babies and I don't know how to stop it without stopping my own sims from getting pregnant. I have MCC and I don't have freewill on. 

I'm also trying to stop NPC from just having sex anywhere. For example if there are NPC at my house for party or visiting or on set (in Get Famous) they just start fornicating. The sex on lots doesn't bother me too much but at house it definitely does. I'm just wondering what I can do without effecting my sims! Thank you in advance for your help!

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex-pregnancy/

In WW settings you can enable your sims incl. the NPC always to use contraceptives automaticly. 

But your activ sims can get pregnant too, if you like to give them a more or less chance to be pregnant.

My NPC do not get pregnant / have babies - the Fengs are still without kids, Bjergsens got still two kids...

Menstrual circle at WW is not enabled (disabled).

I do not use MCCC and autonomy at WW is disabled too.

Sorry,I did not upgrade / patch and got not GF ? so my info could be out of time for the new versions.

Maybe you change the title of your posting to "Help please - NPC too often pregnant" so helpful members can see at the title which help is needed. Just "Help" is not the best idea.

3 hours ago, Mariana Soprano said:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/sex-pregnancy/

In WW settings you can enable your sims incl. the NPC always to use contraceptives automaticly. 

But your activ sims can get pregnant too, if you like to give them a more or less chance to be pregnant.

My NPC do not get pregnant / have babies - the Fengs are still without kids, Bjergsens got still two kids...

Menstrual circle at WW is not enabled (disabled).

I do not use MCCC and autonomy at WW is disabled too.

Sorry,I did not upgrade / patch and got not GF ? so my info could be out of time for the new versions.

Maybe you change the title of your posting to "Help please - NPC too often pregnant" so helpful members can see at the title which help is needed. Just "Help" is not the best idea.

thank you for your help!!!!

MCCC has a feature that enables random NPC's to move house/have babies and other stuff.

You need to go into MCCC settings and change pregnancy settings something like "days to check" and make sure no days are checked.

You can also change the prgnancy percentage of each age group, so if you want no NPC to have babies, set all of them too 0.

8 hours ago, Simite said:

MCCC has a feature that enables random NPC's to move house/have babies and other stuff.

You need to go into MCCC settings and change pregnancy settings something like "days to check" and make sure no days are checked.

You can also change the prgnancy percentage of each age group, so if you want no NPC to have babies, set all of them too 0.

thank you so much. i tried setting the NPC marriages and pregnancies to 0 so hopefully it works. For some reason Mila Munch kept getting married to Paolo Rocca, Katrina Caliente had a baby with him and I noticed Judith Ward (Get Famous) was pregnant by guess who? Paolo Rocca! And the weird thing is none of them even knew each other! I also turned off NPC pregnancies via WickedWhim so hopefully I'm all set!

• 4 weeks later...

There's a setting in MCCC also that even with 0% marriage chances, not sure if the same setting messes with pregnancy too, will actually take the chance above 0%.  If you have the Use Traits For Marriage setting enabled it will give sims with traits like family oriented and romantic an increased chance at autonomous marriage.  So pretty much it will take that 0% chance and raise it above 0% slightly, so you'll still get random marriages even with 0% chance of autonomous marriages enabled everywhere else.  

Archived