Dragon Priest Armor BBP

Bloodfang

Hello everyone !

So it's been a while I was thinking on posting this request, and here it is ! :P

There's a pretty baddass armor that I like which is the Dragon Priest Armor from this mod : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/19014

Unfortunatly I'm a big CHSBHC-BBP fan. And as you can see there's no Dragon Priest Armor BBP available.

As I have almost no clue on how to convert from one body to another I was wondering if someone skilled would be interested in doing this conversion.

Here's a pic

1352828996-2012-11-13-00001.jpg

If possible : Bouncing Titties :D and a much more shorter cloth for the legs, I love seeing the legs of my character :blush:

Thanks for reading this !

• 4 weeks later...

i think you have stolen this outfit from a beggar :P

the modder that touch this' date=' pls make the sneak head Bouncing to lol :D

[/quote']

Haha yea the texture is pretty dirty, but that's how it's supposed to be : dragon priests were dead for centuries ! :D

I want this too :(( Possible to see one day please?

[/quote']

Haha yea the texture is pretty dirty, but that's how it's supposed to be : dragon priests were dead for centuries ! :D

Hey !

Maybe we'll get a variant when the next DLC comes out, I don't know if there's a new armor with that style though... ^^

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote']

Hey !

Maybe we'll get a variant when the next DLC comes out, I don't know if there's a new armor with that style though... ^^

:3 I hope so

Archived