My First Playthrough

johannshah

okay so this is my first experience with Fallout New Vegas and I love it better than Fallout 4. I'm like halfway to the end and so far I've done some companion quests for Boone, Rex, Ed-E, Veronica, Lily and Raul. wanting to get Arcade's but haven't got rid of Mr. House yet so right now I'm going to Cass. but according to wiki, if you're a male courier and sided with NCR, one of her endings mentions that she will try to sexually "harass" male courier while he's sleeping. like wtf? non-consensual sex is never okay. I'm right now sided with NCR and I don't want to get that ending. should I let Van Graff kill her? or maybe there's a mod to disable that ending?

thank you for the suggestion. I'm currently holding off her quest. both Heartache by Numbers and Birds of a Feather are still active and I'm still deciding which one to go. also according to the wiki, if a male courier has confirmed bachelor, he can tell her he's not interested in her. anyone can confirm it?

Archived