Where is Whiterun Brothel Revamped???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

See comment on why it was removed from the author of WRBR here:

TBH, I find this explanation ... incomplete ... at best. But you can always mess around with the not "revamped" version. Again, see link above.

It's true that WRBR had many bugs, and would eventually break at some point for the vast majority of players. Some problems you could setstage past.

I got a lot of play out of it. Some of it was fun. Personally, I think that's reason enough to leave a mod up.

It's like the removal of the Suited for Skyrim thread. Or the mods pulled from Nexus, because, who knows?

Mods don't get pulled down because they have problems, they get pulled down because of the author wants to pull them down.

Decide case by case what an individual author's reasons are.

• 1 year later...
Guest AthenaESIV
On 1/15/2019 at 7:50 AM, Lupine00 said:

Mods don't get pulled down because they have problems, they get pulled down because of the author wants to pull them down.

Decide case by case what an individual author's reasons are.

Tyrant used to be a prolific mod creator for a good while, but he said he was going to take a short break to play other games and he never really came back, which is totally understandable.

He created some great mods that are still available, and I think they had a lot better foundation than Brothel did. Anytime people asked for new features or for help with issues I remember he was very generous with his time.

He had ambitious plans for the mod but obviously found other better ways to spend his time which is good. And I wager having Brothel up generated a lot of questions on the mod support page, which maybe gave him completionist anxiety or something, which I imagine is a very real thing, especially when you consider how helpful he was with his other mods.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:16 PM, Krynn said:

does anyone still know how to get out of Kagrenzel? there is a wall in front of the exit and the console is deactivated. :classic_dry:

I wonder how he did that ? Didn't know it would be possible

17 hours ago, worik said:

I wonder how he did that ? Didn't know it would be possible

yes frankly no idea, unfortunately there is no more support for it! :classic_sad:
Nevertheless, I like the mod very well and frankly it is incomprehensible why Tyrant99 had to delete this mod completely.. there were also some comments and suggestions and also messages and screenshots from me, which had helped to correct this mod and also tara agreed....... :classic_dry:

now what the hell... gone is gone...

I played the mod until the end, that was before a patch or some changes.
therefore unfortunately I don't know about the changes.

supposedly a door should open somewhere in Kagrenzel, which I don't find.....
should anyone know where this could be to end Zoe's ponygirl quest this would be great! :classic_smile:

44 minutes ago, Raiji56 said:

If anyone have a link to download the mod I'll gladly take it! I had it on my old computer but he kinda broke down so now I don't have it and rly want to replay it ^^

You can play the original mod from t.ara . It's still available here:

• 3 months later...
On 2/19/2020 at 6:35 PM, AthenaESIV said:

Tyrant used to be a prolific mod creator for a good while, but he said he was going to take a short break to play other games and he never really came back, which is totally understandable.

He created some great mods that are still available, and I think they had a lot better foundation than Brothel did. Anytime people asked for new features or for help with issues I remember he was very generous with his time.

He had ambitious plans for the mod but obviously found other better ways to spend his time which is good. And I wager having Brothel up generated a lot of questions on the mod support page, which maybe gave him completionist anxiety or something, which I imagine is a very real thing, especially when you consider how helpful he was with his other mods.

Yeah, there was a lot of stuff going on at the time. It was one of the few mods that highly leveraged both DD and ZAP frameworks, but the framework creators weren't getting along and there were a lot of conflict and compatibility questions. The DD guys were gutting all ZAP dependencies and actively saying not to use both frameworks in a Mod due to probable conflicts. Everyone was freaking out about FNIS limits. etc.

The Mod didn't appear to have a future the way it was set up, and had too many technical issues to leave as is.

In the end, I just like to make stuff, I'm not interested in getting pulled into bullshit drama.

I had an idea to split the Mod up into multiple mods and make it more modular and all the dependencies could be separated, but got into Unity development and haven't really looked back to modding. I think that it would be hard for me to get back into modding at this point.

Guest AthenaESIV
13 hours ago, Tyrant99 said:

I had an idea to split the Mod up into multiple mods and make it more modular and all the dependencies could be separated, but got into Unity development and haven't really looked back to modding. I think that it would be hard for me to get back into modding at this point.

That's cool, I can totally understand.

You were very ambitious in scope of those mods, and they were great. Maybe if you ever do get the itch to make mods again, just make really small little tweak mods that are easy for you and don't take a lot of time. But even if you did that I'm sure feature creep would settle in eventually and even that would start to get big and be a headache, lol.

Whatever you do down the road, thanks for all the awesome mods you made :) Hopefully you keep finding games that are really fun for you, and if you ever do create stuff again I'll def be installing it asap.

• 2 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 10:34 AM, Tyrant99 said:

Yeah, there was a lot of stuff going on at the time. It was one of the few mods that highly leveraged both DD and ZAP frameworks, but the framework creators weren't getting along and there were a lot of conflict and compatibility questions. The DD guys were gutting all ZAP dependencies and actively saying not to use both frameworks in a Mod due to probable conflicts. Everyone was freaking out about FNIS limits. etc.

The Mod didn't appear to have a future the way it was set up, and had too many technical issues to leave as is.

In the end, I just like to make stuff, I'm not interested in getting pulled into bullshit drama.

Hello,
with me your mod actually works very well. :classic_smile:
do you happen to know how to get out of Kagrenzel? teleporting the player out through the console doesn't complete Zoe's ponygirl quest. :classic_mellow:

and do you know which mod i had to install to have the sex animation of the horses? they don't move and the quest doesn't end. :classic_sad:

Best regards!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2020 at 4:47 PM, koupalo said:

got my hands on the 1.08 version + dependencies if anyone is interested

I accidentally removed this mod and to this day it still makes me really really sad. I´d do anything to get my hands on it. The fps weren´t great on my old computer but the story.. it was so damn cool to play. I never even got to the end. I´m left with a massive cliffhanger ? Can you please give it to me aswell ? You´d be my hero ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 2:25 AM, AkiKay said:

I accidentally removed this mod and to this day it still makes me really really sad. I´d do anything to get my hands on it. The fps weren´t great on my old computer but the story.. it was so damn cool to play. I never even got to the end. I´m left with a massive cliffhanger ? Can you please give it to me aswell ? You´d be my hero ?

I tested that mod years ago, and never finished it : it crashed everytime, and I got mass bugs with the anims...

Do you if a recent version is available somewhere ?

32 minutes ago, Delzaron said:

I tested that mod years ago, and never finished it : it crashed everytime, and I got mass bugs with the anims...

Do you if a recent version is available somewhere ?

Tyrant99´s Whiterun Brothel Revamped is the most recent version and was an update to T.ara´s Whiterun Brothel Ultimate Edition. However the update/recent version from Tyrant99 has been deleted and now only the older version remains.