VotW Lara with Horse by Animopron

View File

This mod includes all 4 episodes of Lara with Horse by animopron for the Starlight DriveIn. All film reels can be crafted in the holotape workbench.

Installation

Install using Nexus Mod Manager
or
Manually extract in the fallout 4 folder.

Updating requires you to first load the save without the mod installed before you install the new version.

Requirements

Videos of the Wasteland 2: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24435 (with the DriveIn addon)

FAQ

-Why so many film reels

Each can only hold 3 minutes 24 seconds, you will need to ask the maker of Videos of the Wasteland 2 to extend it.

My other mods:
- VotW Jenny's Odd Adventure by SlipperYT

- AAF_SEU - Servitron Patch

20 hours ago, AkiKay said:

Are you allowed to use his Videos in a Mod without credit ?

Didn't check, but I kinda already gave credit and also there is another mod here on loverslab that (only) includes the holotapes of this, so I added the Starlight DriveIn with this.

EDIT:

image.png.52fdaf6f5369dffaa7659cf84de3acb0.png

Well the watermark isn't readable because of the limited quality, but it's still there, and there is a link to his site on this page.

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Drago1900 said:

I Use the Holotabe workbench

Do you also have plastic? You need plastic to make it work. And the mod may not be installed together with other VotW mods or together with VotW itself. You first need to start the game with VotW, and then restart it with this mod.

EDIT: Maybe a bad explanation above. What I mean by that is that you need to install VotW first, and after that all the expansions one by one. Otherwise VotW will not initialize them.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheNewDude said:

hmm, installed again, works better but still not... ideal

grafik.thumb.png.b74ee3e7ec0cc854a6263c965de333e5.png

EDIT: And another new installment and it seems to work just fine, forget I said anything

Nice that you managed to fix it. If this happens again, maybe try lowering the esp in the loadorder. Textures in a ba2 tend to freak out sometimes. If it still occurs you can maybe unpack the .ba2 file with B.A.E.

1 hour ago, TheDestroyerOfWorlds said:

Nice that you managed to fix it. If this happens again, maybe try lowering the esp in the loadorder. Textures in a ba2 tend to freak out sometimes. If it still occurs you can maybe unpack the .ba2 file with B.A.E.

Looks like luck was on my side again... now I just need to figure out why the Starlight Drive In is broken. But that's a problem for another day.

• 9 months later...

"Your queued download exceeds the current transfer quota available for IP address and may therefore be interrupted. Please consider purchasing a PRO account in order to substantially raise your transfer quota"

Instead could you please consider splitting the files or something?

Or are you working for MEGA?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...