Likely WickedWhims Options Bug - Unchecking "Random Interaction Undressing Autonomy" stopps all nude interaction

Ok, this one has been driving me completely up the walls since I've noticed it and I finally seem to have found the cause.

Simply put, my Sims no longer wanted to stay nude for anything for some time now. I now did a shallow clean (i.e. deleted my Wickedwhims save folder) and the carefully recreated my own setting one after another, checking if nudity interactions stopped with any one choice.

It looks like I've found the culprit under "Nudity Settings" - "Occurences Settings" - "Random Interaction Undressing Autonomy".

By my understanding, this option is only supposed to affect autonomy. However, when I uncheck it, Sims will dress back up for almost any and all interactions even when controlled and already nude. So, order a nude Sim to run the treadmill, they dress up. Order them to sleep, they dress back up. About the only thing I managed to make a Sim do in the nude was mop up a puddle.

I do not want NPCs (many of whom have been given exhibition levels so they can be prompted to do the actions and react positively to nudity) to randomly undress all over town for their Jogging/Swimming/whatever, outside of it being a club activity, but I still want to be able to make my own Sims do it freely. This is still doable with things as they stand, but it means constantly juggling the autonomy settings.

So I really hope @TURBODRIVER manages to reproduce this and it proves easy to fix.

If not, hopefully at least other players who have been wondering why nudity interactions are gone from their game will see this post and now know why.

Archived