Requesting for an old version WW mod

DanyxJon

Hello,

I wonder if anyone out there have an old version of WW especially for game version 1.29.69.1020 because I only have this one and has not updated due to my laptop cannot support that much of weight. The latest version of WW is absolutely invisible in my game. Or is there any way to make it work for my outdated game version? This is my last exception file: lastException_63678131036

59 minutes ago, DanyxJon said:

Hello,

I wonder if anyone out there have an old version of WW especially for game version 1.29.69.1020 because I only have this one and has not updated due to my laptop cannot support that much of weight. The latest version of WW is absolutely invisible in my game. Or is there any way to make it work for my outdated game version? This is my last exception file: lastException_63678131036

You won't find support for a game version that's so behind and many mods will not be compatible now as they've undergone many updates since that one, 

Since the game is optimised for lower end machines you shouldn't have any trouble in running it, the only sacrifice here is to dial down a few graphics settings to reduce the weight

1 hour ago, R-Lo said:

You won't find support for a game version that's so behind and many mods will not be compatible now as they've undergone many updates since that one, 

Since the game is optimised for lower end machines you shouldn't have any trouble in running it, the only sacrifice here is to dial down a few graphics settings to reduce the weight

oh...too bad... but thanks for answering me...

Archived