SOS & Revealing armor - Forcing underwear on?

fnordlift

Hi,

I'm trying to be an equal opportunity asshole here and have my men as slutty as my women, but I'm having trouble with skimpy male armor for SOS. My women are wearing panties so I see no reason why I should let the men dangle in the breeze. Sexy is one thing. Excessive is another. I found and use these mods:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36903/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/25449-wis-skimpy-male-armors-conversions-for-sos/

Here's my question:

Can I force SOS to hide the schlongs and add the default leather banana-hammocks for all these armors, and still get fully nude males when the armor is removed?

I'm hoping and thinking "I probably CAN" but I'm clearly too thick to figure out exactly how. Thanks for your time.

You can either use one of the SOS armor and clothing replacers with loin cloth underwear from here or adjust the esp file to add SOS underwear to all male characters' outfits.

On each download page, there is a secondary file with default underwear though it isn't nearly as concealing as the default underpants. Alas, Skyrim has default outfits rather than default inventories which can be freely swapped out as is the case in Fallout 4.

Your only options involve changing the esp files or adding underwear to the outfit meshes.

Dangit. Guess my options is too much cock, or not enough skin. Sad face.

Thanks though. At least I know for sure.

Shame though... Installing no schlong addon gives me all the armors I want, adding the leather thong to all the revealing armors. If only I could somehow make SOS add the schlong only when going completely nude. Would be an awfully handy feature.

Archived