/Req Possession/Control Mod?

This is both a question and possibly a request, depending on how the question is answered.

Is there a mod out there that allows you to take control of NPC's (as in 100% control, I don't mean commands) ? Aka, followers, or even random NPC's?

I know their are console commands to take control of npcs, but they are finnicky, and can be a pain in the butt to work with. I've tried them, and they don't work well.

If not, is there anyone interested in creating a mod like this?

Note: I did a search on the forums, and found nothing...

Note 2: I've also done a search on Skyrim Nexus, and all I've found are mods that allow you to force them to be allies. They are "mind control", but I was looking for something more along the lines that allow you to "Assume direct control", if you all catch my drift.

Eh' date=' not quite what I was looking for. Don't want any npc's/followers of mine to be vamps to control them...

Any other suggestions?

[/quote']

Wish they would redo wrye morph from oblivion, it allowed you to take over npcs with factions, skills, clothing and so on.

Would anyone else be interested in starting a mod like this? I assume it involves scripting of some sort, and I have zero knowledge on the subject. My best bet would be creating a spell that switches point of view and control with target, while forcing AI or something else on your own character.

I personally would love to see a mod like this. especially if it allowed you to make changes to the npc (such as equipment) then change back. Unfortunatly i have absolutely no experience making mods, but one possible way to do it would be the have it work like a body switcher, wherein the player and targeted npc exchange locations and models, with the AI for the Npc taking over the players 'body'. this would allow followers to keep following, and shopkeepers to keep functioning

just an idea

I personally would love to see a mod like this. especially if it allowed you to make changes to the npc (such as equipment) then change back. Unfortunatly i have absolutely no experience making mods' date=' but one possible way to do it would be the have it work like a body switcher, wherein the player and targeted npc exchange locations and models, with the AI for the Npc taking over the players 'body'. this would allow followers to keep following, and shopkeepers to keep functioning

just an idea

[/quote']

Agreed Quelzoth! Full control over the npc, as if it were your on Pc.