The Sims 3 Vampire Animations Request

CursedSimmer

Ok so I've seen a few people asking about the topic of vampire bite animations for The Sims 3 and decided to create this blog type thing for it. Basically I'm new to the site and I was wondering if anyone knows of a new type of vampire drink/bite animation for The Sims 3. The default is ok but I'm looking for something a bit more like the one from The Sims 4. Longer, and more gruesome. Idk if blood marks could appear but that would be cool too. All the mods for vampires use the default animation and poses are not what I'm looking for as they are too static. I wanted something that would work like the animations from kinky world where you just click on a person and away it goes. The animations and animators there are spectacular! Something like that would be great for vampire story telling. Hell even if it was a sexual type bite I'd take it. Like hickeys or love bites maybe??  It could even work like the rape animations where it's under it's own interaction and the victim has no choice. Anyways, if anyone knows of a link to such an animation, or even better, wishes to create one, feel free to post something here~

P.S. I know this is a more adult site and the animations here are mainly sexual and junk so this is probably not the place to request this sort of thing. As I said I'm new to the site and the reason I'm asking this here is because a lot of users here seem to know how to add decent animations into gameplay. I don't know of any other site out there like that so I say it's worth a try eh? It would also be helpful to post any known animation sites if known.

Archived