Importing Armour Bodyslide/Outfit issue

I've worked out how to import Oldrim into SSE. Easy enough. 

My next project was to convert two Oldrim UNP mods into SSE. Because I was using CBBE in Fo4 I've decided to stick with it in SSE. 

I can get both Armours in the game all good. 

What I'm having difficulties is in creating a mashup. When loading the files in outfit studio and bodyslide it appears to be working ok. But in game it's not. 

Any ideas?

Elven.jpg

Elven1.jpg

20181116005320_1.jpg

8 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

Well I never modded FO4 much past extended build limits and some extra settlement decorations so I'm not sure exactly how different it is but yeah in Skyrim you pretty much just drag and drop the meshes and set them to the same body slot. Pretty easy and fun. 

You wouldn't happen to know where I can find a tutorial? 

I've got the porting oldrim to SSE down fine. Now I'm at the changing from UNP to CBBE part. Which is why I was trying to create a mashup. Because the greaves and dress actually suit each other for a Battle Mage type character. 

9 hours ago, SpyVsPie said:

You need to use Nifskope to change the boots to slot 32 after you finish in outfit studio.

Nifskope is not necessary. You can add/change the partition in the partition tab on Outfit Studio. 

1 hour ago, DigitalP said:

You wouldn't happen to know where I can find a tutorial? 

I've got the porting oldrim to SSE down fine. Now I'm at the changing from UNP to CBBE part. Which is why I was trying to create a mashup. Because the greaves and dress actually suit each other for a Battle Mage type character. 

No idea, sorry. I just bash at stuff until I figure out how to do it which sometimes isn't the most efficient way I guess, see below ?. Seems like you are on your way though, once you have the meshes working on their own making mashups isn't much more complicated than setting the body slots and maybe figuring out masking and deleting vertices. 

50 minutes ago, SunJeong said:

Nifskope is not necessary. You can add/change the partition in the partition tab on Outfit Studio. 

So you can. I pretty much only use OS for mashups these days and usually end up messing with textures and specular settings and stuff in Nifskope anyway but this is good to know. 

Archived