Problem with Files in Update info - Undeletable

Aliris

So I accidentally dragged a pair of files into the "What's New" section of one of my mods, including a version that I later had to undo because it's broken, rather than in the core Upload File space below.

Okay, no problem right? I just go back in, delete the link text, delete the file, and hit save... aaaaand it's still there.

If I go to edit description, it doesn't show up. If I go to edit the file upload, I can see and delete the links/files, but the moment I save/navigate away it comes right back.

Here's the mod in question:

And here's the part I can't get rid of, either the two links above, or the two files attached to the What's new section.

example.jpg

Yes, I did that - hitting the Delete button, to the right of the + sign.

They disappear, and the link goes away... and then I hit save.

They come right back. I can go back into the "Upload files" section, and they're still there.

9 hours ago, Aliris said:

Yes, I did that - hitting the Delete button, to the right of the + sign.

They disappear, and the link goes away... and then I hit save.

They come right back. I can go back into the "Upload files" section, and they're still there.

Send me the link to the post and I will try to remove them for you

Apparently it's back now. It was gone after your fix, but when I uploaded the newest version of the mod today (in the correct spot), I noticed that the two files were still listed, even though the links were gone.

When I hit save to upload the new version, the links are back, and I still can't delete them.

You can nuke both of them though, files and all, as they're both outdated versions of the mod.

Re-done.

The thing I do is just to remove all files, then remove the links (bad links) at the bottom of the description, then upload the new file.

Next time you will upload a release try it, if it will not work you can always ping me for the cleanup.

Doesn't seem to work for me. Whether I remove the files first or the links first, they still come back - even if I hit Preview, the links are still there even though if I close the preview, the "files" aren't. And if I delete the links again, hitting Preview (or Save) just brings them back.

But thanks for helping with it :) 

I also put a note at the bottom to tell people not to download those old versions, at least.

Archived