Pre-War Towns or Locations?

Daguy

This is a less a request for a mod, as a request for links to already existing mods.

I want to explore a pre-war town or locations, in either FO3 or NV. It would be nice.

I've already found the 'Fallout 3: The End War' youtube video google brinsg up, that was apparantly never released... and that makes me upset. It looked to be exactly what I wanted. With the added bonus of the nuke being able to be triggered. :(

The only other one I have found is called Simulated World, and it seems sadly that it will never be quite complete. Though i've not tested it yet, and it may end up beign the above mod. Won't know til I try it shortly. Either way i'll leave a link here: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/11991

Edit: Sadly, Simulated World is far from complete. :(

Anyone know of anything like this? Any of the actual Fallout 3 locations rebuilt, so to speak? Or New Vegas for that matter?

Archived