Models acting strange,...

Can you.. define "acting up?"

Like, are the models "distorting"? "Stretching?"

The polygons/meshes are "Tearing?" (Think Scarface on Windows 10 without a proper fix.)

Is it that kind? Cause honestly, that kind of graphical glitching makes me freak the hell out, and I will not be touching my game as a result until I'm sure this isn't a frequent issue. T.T

4 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

I have the same problem the Sim is looking to the side while doing stuff, idk if that helps you but I think that only happens when you use 1st person view

Yes, this.

Like...the model will distort while they're doing something like showering or cleaning. And I only switched to 1st person once...do they screw up after that? I'm going to do some more research it's irritating me.

so I tested it for a while now and that weird looking in different directions is a 1st person bug, I "fixed" it by going into 1st person again and pressing ctrl so the camera will rest to the default position and after that leaving 1st person mode everything should work

9 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

so I tested it for a while now and that weird looking in different directions is a 1st person bug, I "fixed" it by going into 1st person again and pressing ctrl so the camera will rest to the default position and after that leaving 1st person mode everything should work

Okay; I'll give that a try  thank you ?

Archived