Jump to content

Looking to start a new game in the Frost mod but would like to ask if there other mods I should add to spice up the fun with?


Longarron20

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hay everyone one I am new here and well not a complete newbie to mod'ing I know a little bit about it but almost entirely from nexus so adult mods I almost don't see a lot on the nexus so I like to ask what mods should try here for the worst fallout 4 experience. AKA what I mean is the mods I would need to for the truest survivor experience/rapist by not being or the one doing but also surviving the wasteland any suggestions. please let me know.    

Posted

Well gasmask mods might be handy and immersive :D .

 

You can also put more scrap weapons in the game, I mean frost is set near 77-80, so people take every shit what they can.

 

I think frost is already hard as fuck, but maybe try RSE? Having shitting and bathing could make the already hard survival even worse.

 

Any ghoul improvement for more horror is good idea.

Posted

RSE is the "go-to" survival mod experience.  It's got a ton of features including combat assaults, surrendering, taking prisoners, abductions, rescues. basic/advanced needs, survival mode replacements, etc.  It's very customizable as well, allowing you to turn on/off most features and adjust settings within the modules.  Check it out here 

 

 

Fair word of warning on RSE though, its requirements list for the "full experience" are many - but in my opinion well worth it. :) 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...