Issues with logging in LL

BubaJ

Went back to LL yesterday after a long time. Had to reset my password. Since then every time I try to log in this site I receive communicate: wrong password (or incorrect, something like that you get me). So to log in I need to reset password every time I wan to do it :/ Please help :)

Did that previously and now again - still the same issue.

after edition:
can't even log in again when browser isn't closed (so I log out lets say now and try log in - failure). Exact communicate I get " The password you entered is incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off). " Before someone ask: I'm 100% f sure I'm typing password correctly.

On 11/13/2018 at 6:34 PM, BubaJ said:

Did that previously and now again - still the same issue.

after edition:
can't even log in again when browser isn't closed (so I log out lets say now and try log in - failure). Exact communicate I get " The password you entered is incorrect. Please try again (make sure your caps lock is off). " Before someone ask: I'm 100% f sure I'm typing password correctly.

You need to delete your cookies. Just clearing 'history' often won't be enough (depending on your browser).

Archived