Armors missing calf area

Does anyone know what causes this.   A few of my armors always have the shin/calf area missing when worn.   

When i use bodyslide, everything looks ok.    Most of my armor seem to work just fine, but a few of them seem to have this issue crop up.

This also seems to happen with all the legendary armors as well, such as Gwelda witch, sotetta necromancer etc...

Using CBBE-SSE

Buggy.jpg

LOAD:

loadorder.txt

10 hours ago, Yinkle said:

the armoraddon entry in your mod's esp is missing the calf and forearm partitions which are present in the corresponding nif file.

Do you mean the bod2 template settings?   In this case the sotetta necromancer for example does have calves selected in the armor addon.  But not the Armor entry.  Would I just add calves to the armor entry for this case?   Or is it something else.   Thanks for the help.

This is the addon entry.

777467464_Screenshot(4).jpg.5085ef2fae5b3574a0712202e2f7d447.jpg

This is the NI file...  I could only find one reference to a partition that wasn't much help =/   What section indicates the body partitions used?

1096989746_Screenshot(6).jpg.fda50cfd196ac30eb63e7a1d75ba6836.jpg

This is the armor entry

2089693090_Screenshot(5).jpg.96ed82c4c258e8b196968bce60b8e5ba.jpg

9 hours ago, Lodakai said:

Would I just add calves to the armor entry for this case?

No, the other possibility is that the shoes and glove addon entries have calf/forearm in the bod2 in which case they should be removed. You can check the partitions used in the nif using outfit studio partitions tab on the right. This generally happens when something doesn't correspond between the nif file and addon entry.

Archived