Anyone else's got this no sperm in total bug(maybe)?

Hi, I can't help but I do have a similar problem as in my case I get some Sperm in the Total row but nothing in the Womb one. Just wondering, does impregnation and the whole pregancy process work for you? And have you installed Sexout Mods with FOMM or with other means?

21 hours ago, Khrone said:

Hi, I can't help but I do have a similar problem as in my case I get some Sperm in the Total row but nothing in the Womb one. Just wondering, does impregnation and the whole pregancy process work for you? And have you installed Sexout Mods with FOMM or with other means?

hmm, the impregnation and pregnancy system only kinda work, cuz i now play FNV only for the mod Sexout Breeder, I can only get pregnant when at certain points of the lore of the mod where you are programmed to be pregnant so the plot can proceed, other than that, I can't I mean my charactor can't get pregnant.

nah, I installed my mods via NMM, perhaps that's the cause?

Yeah, Sexout Breeder has its own impregnation system tied to story progression. I've installed my mods via Vortex Mod Manager, which should held similar results to Nexus. On the various How To Sexout threads of Sexlab I read that FOMM, altough quite old, is preferrable to other Managers. I don't know if this can make the difference we're looking for though. It would be nice to get some "official" support.

9 hours ago, Khrone said:

Yeah, Sexout Breeder has its own impregnation system tied to story progression. I've installed my mods via Vortex Mod Manager, which should held similar results to Nexus. On the various How To Sexout threads of Sexlab I read that FOMM, altough quite old, is preferrable to other Managers. I don't know if this can make the difference we're looking for though. It would be nice to get some "official" support.

i've been asking for help from the offical discord server for days, those guys were very willing to help but none of the advice worked so far, although, they told me the impregnation system of breeder won't effect the pregnancy, it's independent. and the creator of Sexout Pregnancy didn't know what to either, the creator of Sexout Spunk hasn't responsed.

Well, the sperm tracking mechanism should be on Sexout Spunk, Sexout Pregnancy just picks up from these data and starts the pregancy process. So the problem should be on Spunk. On the Sexout Spunk thread we're trying to find a solution: here's a link =

. Seems to possibly be related to NVSE? Who knows.

Archived