Stat damage

Got a working installation of Lovers with various mods set up, and everything seems to be in order.

However, I seem to accumulate stat damage as I play (and get raped etc.).

Specifically, something keeps applying penalties to strength, endurance and willpower.

I can see nothing mentioned under 'active effects', so I have no idea what causes it and if it is permanent.

I run the original LoversRaperS, and I seem to recall stat damage being an option in one of the other editions, but there is nothing in the setting spell for RaperS about it.

Is RaperS the cause, or any other lover-related mod?

How do I remove this penalty? player.setav only sets the base value, and I can't see any other console command that would let me see and remove hidden permanent? effects. Disabling RaperS didn't remove the damage either.

Any help would be appreciated.

A list of your load order would help. Right off the top of my head, Shadowrunner's version of RaperS has stat damage as an option. LoversStats also, I think, can inflict stat damage when your PC gets raped. Finally, PlayerSlaveEncounters inflicts willpower damage when your PC is enslaved. The most recent versions of PSE will damage strength and endurance through training at the slaver camp (I think the ogre specifically does this).

Removing the penalty: you can console restore attribute potions, or visit an alter if your fame is greater than your infamy. If you have Bravil Underground the Molag Bal shine will work even if your character has greater infamy (aside from other alters for infamous characters in vanilla Oblivion, see previous link).

Load order and screenshot of the problem please.

Screenshot attached.

Load order as follows:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 Lovers with PK.esm

02 HorseCombatMaster.esm

03 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

04 LoversCreature.esm

05 TamagoClub.esm

06 x117race.esm

07 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

08 sva_KeyDown_1C.esp [Version 1.0]

09 LoversLight.esp

0A DLCVileLair.esp

0B DLCThievesDen.esp

0C TamagoShop.esp

0D TamagoNews.esp

0E TamagoConfide.esp

0F LoversTamagoClub.esp

10 TamagoSetBody.esp

11 RMDailyIncomeV2.esp

12 TamagoBadEnd.esp

13 Lovers with PK.esp [Version 90]

14 DLCSpellTomes.esp

15 Knights.esp

16 LoversFSE.esp

17 No_Load_Screen_on_Death-5824.esp

18 LoversCreature.esp

19 LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

1A HTBFLYCollection.esp

1B TamagoPlayerHUDkil.esp

1C Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

1D LoversHooker.esp [Version 2.2]

1E Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

1F Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

20 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

21 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

22 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

23 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

24 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

25 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

26 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

27 Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

28 x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

29 Real_Mannequin.esp

2A DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

2B DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

2C DLCFrostcrag.esp

2D DLCHorseArmor.esp

2E DLCOrrery.esp

2F DeadlyReflex_5_-_Combat_Moves.esp

30 SDR_Core.esp [Version 4.5.4]

31 PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.5.esp

32 SDR_Perks And Patches (Oblivion).esp [Version 4.5.0]

33 LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

34 LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

35 Specialanims.esp

The order may seem a little random, but as long as Wrye says nothing has been orphaned and I have the priority esps last, it doesn't usually give me trouble.

Any help is appreciated.

A list of your load order would help. Right off the top of my head' date=' Shadowrunner's version of RaperS has stat damage as an option. LoversStats also, I think, can inflict stat damage when your PC gets raped. Finally, PlayerSlaveEncounters inflicts willpower damage when your PC is enslaved. The most recent versions of PSE will damage strength and endurance through training at the slaver camp (I think the ogre specifically does this).

Removing the penalty: you can console restore attribute potions, or visit an alter if your fame is greater than your infamy. If you have Bravil Underground the Molag Bal shine will work even if your character has greater infamy (aside from other alters for infamous characters in vanilla Oblivion, see previous link).

My RaperS is just vanilla with no such option listed (but it could perhaps do it by default with no config options). I do have PSE, though these were penalties that came without ever visiting the slaver camp.

Praying at a shrine restored all the attributes to their proper values though, so thanks alot for that tip. I can't believe it's been so long since my last oblivion stint that I completely forgot about alters :blush:

I'm still curious which mod applied them, but with an immersive repeatable method of restoring, I can live with it as an extra danger during adventures before returning to the safety of civilization.

My RaperS is just vanilla with no such option listed (but it could perhaps do it by default with no config options).

The other RaperS version I've used recently is this one. I've never gotten any attribute penalties with it. If that's the version you use then I'd expect something else is to blame. Anyways, I'm happy to hear you could repair the damage at an alter.

Archived