how to use diverse bodies with settlers?

i would like to have unique settlers who i can customize their bodies completely

some with big tits, some with big ass, whatever

what is the best way to go about this using aaf?

please understand i am new to modding, it took me a while to get aaf to work with mod organizer 2. i think i can figure it out, but i would please please like help figuring out which mods to use so i can have unique settlers.

i am making a settlement where i would like each girl to have unique features (big tits, big ass, etc.) to make a brothel for roleplaying and i think it can be done but i can't figure it out

thanks for the help :): ) :)

some questions:

1. my bottom-most mod in load order is arena rugs, so does that mean that i should rename the folder to \arena rugs.esp\ ?

2. does this make diverse bodies actually work? i tried using it and while it lets me into the menus, it doesn't seem to actually change the bodies even though i installed the bodyslide mod and made sure to check f4ee morphs for cbbe

i'm kinda lost with all of this, sorry

i manually installed before and then i fucekd something up

took me 3 days to figure out how to make mod organizer 2 work finally got it running but i still can't get diverse bodies to work right

thank you everyone for your help so far, i just want some big tiddy settlers for my brothel hahahahaha ?

Archived