DOAX Venus Vacation: NUDE MODS by Knight77. Download Thread ( DMM-Centered )

58 minutes ago, isshunboshi said:

hi knight, thanks for all your hardwork but i have some texture problems on sayuri and patty (no nipples on nude mod) i already tried adding the line on the skin.ini but its not working, is it the d3dx.ini i should replace or is it the skin.ini? thanks before.

I think I havent released the skins here so far. I am quite behind trying to upgrade all my mods with new body meshes

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately the day has come where putting your own videos in the owner room stopped working on steam as well. I tried everything that came in my mind other than trying a a video with exact same size. Did you perhaps find a solution for it? DMM has this issue for almost a year now. I am going to ask in the main thread as well.

On 3/11/2021 at 12:39 AM, knight77 said:

Doesnt seem to be a fix for that. It probably wont be useable again. Really sad since the video wall is boring af without the mod.

OK so I somehow managed to find a "workaround" its weird though, and it might even make the game at times kinda buggy/sluggish while the workaround lasts(or it could  have just been something random).

Step 1: Just enter the owners room normally. 

Step 2: Replace the original video with the dummy file that has the exact same size.(it's just a file that I made with fsutil, and it actually loads the owners room even if someone leaves this file as the default)

Step 3:Replace the dummy file with the video of your choice(the usual wmv format named e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0      no extension at the end)

Step4: at this point you may hear the sound of the video of your choice  or just w8 a couple secs. If for some reason the owners rooms reloads changing position of the girls pressing the camera and  then back the game will crash. This means that the camera is useable, but the moment someone presses back which means a reload of the room it crashes unless the video of the choice is replaced again with either the dummy or the original.

Forgot to mention that I did try to do it without step 2, but it only worked once for a split sec.

I used a 10 sec video in my case and every couple minutes or so it froze for a few secs, but then it started playing normally again. I wrote some extra details that I know you didn't need cause i may copy it and post it on the main thread as well. There might be someone that is interested even if it's an iffy workaround.

After further inspection and testing I think with the dummy file in it might cause some sort of memory leak, and sometimes it takes longer to load into the owner room. Happened twice for me game becoming unresponsive for a while it could be though something related to idling that I personally experience occasionally, and it's not to  because of me leaving the dummy in there at all times instead of the original  video. The 2nd time though both escape and f11 weren't working which is a 1st time for me.

e88a8e41c01e60bbf5dce3f78390cf86e7ee589178207037cd1ede36090c2cb0

Hi knight77, really appreciate your work on this. But mine seem to show "Warning = duplicate..." all the time, how do i troubleshoot it? I've tried to remove other mods (just left demist mod in mod folder) cause in your instruction, there can only one mod active at the time but the game still shows the duplicate message.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Knight, thanks for the great work. I recently installed the all in one pack from you and everything is working fine except the water droplet/splash effect of the game is not functioning properly. It only happens when I activate the tension gauge in a match or splash water while taking photos. It turns out looking like this. I've been trying to fix it myself but could not pin point where the problem is, would be really glad if you could help out. Thanks and keep up the excellent work.20210331014406_1.thumb.jpg.12313eb5b5cb4b1b5d74f51cde48fcf3.jpg20210331014722_2.thumb.jpg.d52c4c2741fffef303c6c734ace0cede.jpg

On 3/31/2021 at 2:18 AM, HathMogician said:

Hi Knight, thanks for the great work. I recently installed the all in one pack from you and everything is working fine except the water droplet/splash effect of the game is not functioning properly. It only happens when I activate the tension gauge in a match or splash water while taking photos. It turns out looking like this. I've been trying to fix it myself but could not pin point where the problem is, would be really glad if you could help out. Thanks and keep up the excellent work.20210331014406_1.thumb.jpg.12313eb5b5cb4b1b5d74f51cde48fcf3.jpg20210331014722_2.thumb.jpg.d52c4c2741fffef303c6c734ace0cede.jpg

Okay I figured it out, the game is working fine now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 4:48 PM, HathMogician said:

Okay I figured it out, the game is working fine now.

How did you solve this problem?
I also encountered the same problem and don't know how to solve it.

OK, I found the problem.
After the VV_ModManager_1.4 database is updated, there will be an additional NoCostumesMods folder in the Mods directory.
Disable knight77_NoCostume_VideoShader among them.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:26 PM, knight77 said:

Hey there everyone!

I finally making a thread only of my mods for "DOA Xtreme: Venus Vacation".

The Discussion Thread is a total chaos and the mods are very hard to find in the over 90 pages, especially for new players.

I will still post and discuss problems with mods in the discussion thread, but...

THIS THREAD IS FOR MY MODS ONLY!

Please no general discussions of the game.

Questions about the mods posted here only.

Discussions might be cleared some time to keep thread organized!

I will only upload my mods, since I havent spoken with other mod creators for their permission to re-arrange them, but some allready started their own thread to display them.

So now please enjoy:

For these mods to work you need 3DMigoto: Please go the >>> 3DMigoto Installation Guide <<< by Ausgeek/DarkStarSword.

Hide contents

Also the Tutorial for modding: >>> Tutorial Video <<< by Ausgeek/DarkStarSword.

Big thanks to him for his tool and his support, making these mods possible!

DISCORD Servers:

https://discord.gg/dvaskPY

https://discord.gg/mBRvtVM

MOD USAGE INFO:

In order to disable or enable the mods or some variations of them, change the the name of the folder or .ini file to one of the following:

"DISABLED" - for disabling that particular mod/change

or

"nDISABLED" - for enabling that particular mod/change

Be aware that you can only have one .ini file per mod folder enabled at the time, or there will be errors ingame about "duplicates"!

There are exceptions to this rule: when there are .ini files containing "_ONLY" in their name. These are responsible for only a certain part, which can be enabled/disabled separately.

Some mods for the Marie body type may have different breasts sizes. These can be changed to the following sizes:

Normal

Swollen

Implants

If these sizes are available, there will be folders named like that inside that costume mod folder. Copy all files from the folder of your preferred size and paste and override the ones in the main folder one step back.

DOWNLOADS:

ALL IN ONE PACK:               >>>   AVAILABLE HERE

Last Update: 2020-08-25

It includes all edits by me up to the date stated above.

This pack will NOT be updated with every new suit, so check individual costume pages.

-------------------------------

D3DX.INI File:

d3dx.ini 80.96 kB · 4,115 downloads

Last Update: 2020-08-25

NUDE SKINS:                      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE

Last Update: 2019-08-01

Nude Skin Textures included for the following girls:

- Ayane

- Fiona

- Helena

- Hitomi

- Honoka

- Kasumi

- Kokoro

- Leifang

- Luna

- Marie-Rose

- Misaki

- Momiji

- Nyotengu

- Tamaki

SOFTENED TAN LINES:      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE

Last Update: 2018-11-17

Softened tan lines edges for some specific swimsuits.

COSTUMES:

Full Nude Mods:            >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Normal Suit Edits:          >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Girl Specific SR Edits:      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SR Edits 01:          >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-17

Venus SSR Edits:            >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Edits 01:        >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Edits 02:        >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Unsorted:      >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-11-08

Event SSR Birthday/Girl: >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2019-04-14

Hair Color:                       >>>   AVAILABLE HERE   <<<   Last Update: 2018-12-13

DONATION:

If you like my work and want to show me that you value my work and time spend working on it, you are welcome to leave me a tip.
All my work is and will allways be free. I am not selling any content.

My Patreon Page

is a method to work the mods without using full graphic settings? my pc is good but all at maximum goes slow

5 hours ago, iker900xxx said:

is a method to work the mods without using full graphic settings? my pc is good but all at maximum goes slow

use those settings it all the mods will work just fine except for the the graphic mods they need max settings but its not that much of an issue at least for me

Screenshot (40).png