Looking for this Animation in this Youtube video

Ill try and describe it the best way i know how to.. But it appears that he is using a skill (procts when lighting surrounds the body and then he is able to dash in the air) @ 1:40 in the vid Im thinking it has to be some kind of skill... but i can't find anything related to this..

Another thing is im also looking for the bow/arrow sounds as well.. its very unique sounding and id love to figure out what mod that comes from to. 

a

2 hours ago, jennievm said:

looks like a bunch of animations to me probably available on a chinese site. I know for a fact the running animation is a tera castanic animation. So I would start searching for tera running animations and then go from there.

Oh im aware... ive found all the animations already.. all but that skill move "air dash"

• 3 months later...

yeah, I've been trying to figure out the dash thing, still working on that. On the meantime, tho, I managed to find this cool thing https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/6651. Although it isn't what you were looking for, it might interest you, has some pretty nice animations, some I haven't seen anywhere else. It is based on SSS, one of those crazy russians must've adapted it, god bless their souls. (As well as the chinese and japs, btw, god bless them all XD)

On 3/19/2019 at 7:48 PM, Zander_BR said:

yeah, I've been trying to figure out the dash thing, still working on that. On the meantime, tho, I managed to find this cool thing https://gamebanana.com/gamefiles/6651. Although it isn't what you were looking for, it might interest you, has some pretty nice animations, some I haven't seen anywhere else. It is based on SSS, one of those crazy russians must've adapted it, god bless their souls. (As well as the chinese and japs, btw, god bless them all XD)

Oh yes i found this page a while back as well... trying to find that animation Otsun uses is a real pain.. honestly im starting to think its something he took and edited to get what that is... but i am glad that im not the only one trying to find that skill.... i did have an idea tho.. in one of his videos he does SHOW his skill list.. but i can't read chinese so.. if we could some how translate it.. maybe that get us a step closer...

2:09 < --- When he shows his fav list of skills

• 7 months later...
On 11/9/2018 at 12:44 AM, stelleia said:

Ill try and describe it the best way i know how to.. But it appears that he is using a skill (procts when lighting surrounds the body and then he is able to dash in the air) @ 1:40 in the vid Im thinking it has to be some kind of skill... but i can't find anything related to this..

Another thing is im also looking for the bow/arrow sounds as well.. its very unique sounding and id love to figure out what mod that comes from to. 

a

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/23530?tab=files bow sounds are probably from the aetherial rifles here, edited to be louder

Archived