clothing collection with HUGE hentai boobs that are removable??

I feel like this is a long-shot but I might as well try.  I had this mod installed before my harddrive died and I lost everything and I can't seem to find it again.  It added a bunch of slutty big boobs clothes to (I think) a chest in Victor's shack or Goodsprings Gas Station?  It also changed stuff like Sunny's outfit to nearly topless and Vault Jumpsuit to having a wide-open front.  There was outfits with tassles and like a sexy ghost suit and goth dresses and a bunch of other stuff, but most importantly, there were 3 different tops which were all just M A S S I V E tits that your character could wear like clothes.  They had names like "bakyuunyu" which made me think the set was possibly Japanese originally?

None of the outfits or even regular body replacers I find even look close in size to what I remember, unfortunately.  They were so huge that your characters arms would literally clip into them when you ran lol.  I really want to find this mod again.  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived