Changing body sizes of special NPCs?

Hello, I want to ask if there is a way to change some NPCs body sizes (like boobs) without changing the entire nude model for them all. I want to use unp but some NPCs deserve different sizes than the standart ones.

Is there something like the racemenu for NPCs?

You need to create or edit a mod.

To do that you need the Creation Kit.

Some very quick steps:

1. Download CK from Steam
  2. Run it, and then just select Skyrim and open it
  3. Once loaded save it and give it a name
  4. Then you can find in the tree a folder called "Actors", inside you can filter them by name
  5. Once you find the one you want to modify, double click to edit it
  6. In the edit window, in the first tab (Traits) you can define the weight of the NPC
  7. Save again and test your mod in game

In case the NPCs are added by a mod you can edit them using CK but also using TES5Edit.

As last chance you can run the game, find the NPC, open the console, click on the NPC and type:

setnpcweight 100

(the number can be whatever you like between 0 and 100, 100 is max weight, 0 is min weight)

• 8 months later...

Changing the weight changes the face textures too for some reason and makes NPCs uglier. How can I prevent this? The creation Kit gives me tons of errors when I try to load Skyrim. For example doors in Helgen cause errors. Many "Lookup failed for ID xxxxxxxxx" errors In Skyrim, Hearthfire and the other DLCs.

Archived