Recommended vanity & body mods?

aidzbelty

Hi, I've just finished playing Skyrim so I'm currently preparing to play Oblivion & I've used vanity mods there so I'll be doing the same here. The Lovers & CLS mods are just awesome so I plan to use them too.

I've done a bit of research and so far gonna stick with the DMRA-BBB female body mesh using Growlfs skeleton, but completely dumbfounded with regard to choosing for faces and male bodies. And IMO I dont want to have an NPC with a hot body but swollen lips & startled-like eyes.

Could I ask for recommendations on what face mod & male body mod to use?

TIA and sorry if I seem to ask too much. :shy:

Hi' date=' I've just finished playing Skyrim so I'm currently preparing to play Oblivion & I've used vanity mods there so I'll be doing the same here. The Lovers & CLS mods are just awesome so I plan to use them too.

I've done a bit of research and so far gonna stick with the DMRA-BBB female body mesh using Growlfs skeleton, but completely dumbfounded with regard to choosing for faces and male bodies. And IMO I dont want to have an NPC with a hot body but swollen lips & startled-like eyes.

Could I ask for recommendations on what face mod & male body mod to use?

TIA and sorry if I seem to ask too much. :shy:

[/quote']

For male and female body styles, I prefer variety, so I'd have to recommend Setbody Reloaded and Autosetbody Reloaded

For faces, it really depends on what sort of look you want. Some folks like Xeo, others like Clourwheels, for example.

Archived