[Tutorial] Follower with your Face Preset without CK

-Ayleth-

You will need Racemenu for this !!!

I experimented around a bit yesterday and i found out something really cool. Im not sure if this works for you because some people seem to have issues making someone a follower through console but i will still provide this for users that are interested and got this to work.

Its mostly practical for Screenshots but it worked with normal Gameplay!

1st. Open the Console

2nd. Type "ShowRaceMenu"

3rd. Select your desired Preset

4th. Exit Racemenu

5th. Open the console again

6th. Spawn yourself in. I believe its player.placeatme 14 . You can find out by going into third person and clicking on yourself. It will show your ID somewhere on the screen.

7th. Click on your new spawned in "You" and type "addfac 5c84d 1" and "setrelationshiprank player 4"

8th. Exit console and recruit her as a follower (Again, this might not work for you. I´ve seen EEF (Extensible Follower Framework) glitch out this option so you´d have to recruit her through the MCM Menu of it)

9th. This isnt really a step but i just wanted to mention that you can do this multiple times. The Followers faces won´t change. Even if you change yourself. (Maybe not for you, it worked for me atleast)

-Aki

Have fun!

Archived