new problem (sorry)

Sounds like you're missing the sexout Data.fomod. There are 2 files for the main sexout mod, the Core.fomod which is the attachment link at the bottom of the OP for sexout, and the Data.fomod which is the Mediafire link at the TOP of the OP. You need both - the data contains the animations and defaults bodies (which is why I'm sure that's what you are missing). Also make a note, if you are using NMM to install (not sure if FOMM does this as well), when you install the second of the 2 files (doesn't matter which), NMM will ask if you are updating. If you get this confirmation, select 'No'. If you select 'Yes', it will uninstall the first one because you told it to 'Upgrade'. Selecting 'No' just installs the second one normally without touching the first one.

Sounds like you're missing the sexout Data.fomod. There are 2 files for the main sexout mod' date=' the Core.fomod which is the attachment link at the bottom of the OP for sexout, and the Data.fomod which is the Mediafire link at the TOP of the OP. You need both - the data contains the animations and defaults bodies (which is why I'm sure that's what you are missing). Also make a note, if you are using NMM to install (not sure if FOMM does this as well), when you install the second of the 2 files (doesn't matter which), NMM will ask if you are updating. If you get this confirmation, select 'No'. If you select 'Yes', it will uninstall the first one because you told it to 'Upgrade'. Selecting 'No' just installs the second one normally without touching the first one.

[/quote']

Thanks for the help, again. (dang I really feel like a noob)

Archived