Naughty townies caught in the act!

Any player who uses WW knows that if you send your Sims out on the town for an evening, or perhaps for a lovely family outing, there's a very good chance that townies and other NPCs will no doubt start autonomously fucking somewhere on the lot. So I thought it would be fun to start a thread dedicated to those moments where you caught Bella taking it from behind in a public bathroom, or Johnny Zest jerking it at the art gallery. Show us your weird, your funny, your downright naughty townies that have been caught in the act!

I'll start ?️‍♂️ -

Here we have Bernard and Mimsy, Windenburg's resident ghost couple indulging in some public pegging.

1102402829_10-29-18_6-42-47PM.png.02d29e02310254579727155656221cc7.png

And at Willow Creek's recently renovated Movers & Shakers gym, Paolo Rocca and Don Lothario break in one of the men's room shower stalls.

1624165887_10-30-18_5-33-32PM.png.69ea8fd30a0fdbe1eb117b5543871edb.png1556782159_10-30-18_5-34-29PM.png.3b6057d9705ef5bc0c63ccc454828d2c.png

On 11/18/2018 at 1:28 PM, realaccont said:

I Caught the two lovebirds brent and brent, getting in on in the gym

Brent and Brant seem to fuck in the gym showers a lot, I've caught them doing that on at least three different occasions in two different saves. Clearly after a good workout, those two enjoy sharing a public shower ?

3 hours ago, BlindingEchoes said:

Brent and Brant seem to fuck in the gym showers a lot, I've caught them doing that on at least three different occasions in two different saves. Clearly after a good workout, those two enjoy sharing a public shower ?

Maybe there's something in the water?...????

Had to share this, I'm laughing so hard.

My sim, on the right, was invited over to this townie's house for her birthday party. Currently it's just the two of them (and bloody Bob Pancakes) and it's boring as hell, so we age the townie up, grab a slice of cake... and then she disappears off into the bedroom to do THIS! ?

I didn't even know that was an option!

11-20-18_1-56-50 AM.jpg

Archived