Looking for advice adding HDT collision to custom penis meshes

yorishimo-san

So here's what I am trying to do: I am planning on a futa-succubus playthrough, using the All-in-One animated pussy mod (UNP body, version A) and a custom cock which already has textures and meshes and everything, including arousal detection during sex scenes etc...; the only thing that is missing is getting the collision to work with the AiO pussy mod. It works fine with other pre-installed dicks such as B3lisario's UNP dick for females.

Now, since I am still a bit of a noob when it comes to HDT modding/editing I was hoping I could get some advice as to how this can be done/where I can look to learn doing it myself. I guess simply copy-pasting the collision settings from the UNP mod is not going to work ?

yori

Can't help with editing of xml for the custom mesh, but you can get collisions in the following way:

Get Naturalistic HDT mod.

It contains collision .xml files for default SOS dicks and dick .nif files are edited to link to the mentioned .xml files.

All you need to do is link your custom cock mesh to one of those xml files.

That's easy enough.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2018 at 3:17 PM, yorishimo-san said:

So here's what I am trying to do: I am planning on a futa-succubus playthrough, using the All-in-One animated pussy mod (UNP body, version A) and a custom cock which already has textures and meshes and everything, including arousal detection during sex scenes etc...; the only thing that is missing is getting the collision to work with the AiO pussy mod. It works fine with other pre-installed dicks such as B3lisario's UNP dick for females.

Now, since I am still a bit of a noob when it comes to HDT modding/editing I was hoping I could get some advice as to how this can be done/where I can look to learn doing it myself. I guess simply copy-pasting the collision settings from the UNP mod is not going to work ?

yori

Yes it's that easy just copy past rename if it comes out rong and it will . Use the ones you have that work . The one I like is from drews diverse dongs the hdtm_XL.xml 

Archived