Steam version

This is an event originally written for Lesbocracy, but seeing as it makes sense for everyone, not just lesbians, I'm putting it out as a standalone mod, with completely rewritten scripts.

It adds an option to form a polyamorous relationship (have a threesome in other words) with two of your lovers at the same time, which will result in them becoming each others' lovers as well.

To prevent the scripts from running out of control, there is a cap of 3 lovers at which the event will stop firing. If you have 4 lovers or more, you won't get this event.

In other words, only upwards of 4 characters can have a polyamorous relationship, with each of them being a lover of all others.

If you have 2 male lovers, this event will only fire if they are both homosexual.

If you have 2 female lovers, it will fire if both of them are either homosexual, lustful or hedonist.

If one of the lovers is your spouse, you will not be able to see their new lovers in their interface (limitation of the game).

Incompatible mods:

School of Sappho

Lesbocracy

Eugenics mod

other mods that change wol_lover_events.txt

Credits:

@AlexWyrmin asked me to make this

View File

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/11/2020 at 7:12 PM, Unfortunate_Son said:

Haven't had this fire yet, but that may have to do with the fact my lovers are my two twin sisters and their daughters. 

Should it work with close-kin lovers? 

Update: Seems like only non-related characters trigger this, but they can target close-kin lovers with their affection. Has made for a really fun situation I'll share. 

Playing as an Amazigh (west africa mod) berber child of destiny from the Canary Islands, I conquered the Kingdom of Leon using my event troops. Naturally, after a few decades a reconquista was declared on me. It happened to be led by an attractive strong Castilian women with fabulous stats. We met on the field of battle in Asturias, where her 30 stack met my 16. But with 50+ martial and 200+ personal combat skill, it was not the outcome she expected. We dueled, and I soundly defeated her but let her go with her life. Her entire army was butchered, and she and her other commanders were captured. I sacrificed the men to Tanit, but took the lady as my captive. The war was over in one devastating battle, and the spoils were mine. While in my prisons, I managed to make her attracted to me using the seduce anyone mod, but couldn't make her my lover. I forced her to be my concubine, expecting her to hate me forever, but within a few months I got an event to let me seduce her. Very shortly, she confessed that she loved her new life with me, and didn't regret being held captive at all. Shortly, we were lovers and she bore me a beautiful and intelligent daughter. 

After a few years, she grew to learn about my particular affection for my twin sisters. Initially disgusted like the rest of my court, it grew into curiousity until one day she asked me if we could take one into bed with us. It was wonderful and soon enough, both twins and my former captive are all in love with me and each other. 

--

fabulous mod, thank you my friend.