Stable prostitution mods (with brothels)?

So I'm looking for a prostitution mod that allows the player character to prostitute himself/herself to the NPCs and maybe even build a brothel to the settlements.

I was able to find few of them such as Four-Play Prostitution, but I'm not sure how stable the mod is so I was hoping that someone would enlighten me. (issues such as possibility to corrupt the save file)

Also, its worth to note that I'm also using the Sim Settlements mod in my current playthrough.

18 hours ago, SteamPoweredLain said:

Four-Play is terribly outdated and no longer worked on as far as I understand so I try to avoid it. I use Realistic Salacious Encounters for prostitution/brothel needs. Just Business (A slavery mod) also has some basic ability to make slaves into prostitutes though I don't really use that bit myself. 

I checked the RSE and I have to say I'm impressed. I like game changing overhauls in general and I'm especially fond to those that add a little bit of immersion to the game (FO4's own survival mode for example). RSE seems to add its own unique flavor to the immersion and I'll try it out.

Though, if I'm reading this installation guide correctly, the RSE requires almost couple dozens of different mods for it to work and I kinda dislike that. Why make it needlessly complicated and confusing which drives users away from the mod, when they could have just included all those required scripts and assets in one simple package.  ?  (fyi I still haven't tried out the RSE yet, because of the sheer quantity of mods that I need to install first.)

6 hours ago, Taku154 said:

you might want to give a try to Happy Hookers its still under development but its coming along nicely 

Duly noted.

Archived