Temporary thread....

Well back up to the samuru Island

2. The Phylo end scene OK in the first part but the second after the forced save, see what you mean only one of the duo/tripples ligned up.

Finaly on Balmorals Pride the rope capstan on deck floats off the ground (could do a attach of pic if you needed it but as max fourms prob may have been the amount of data we where bunging through it...)

2. Don't get this one. You mean the final CS part2 with Emmanuel is fucked up? If yes then I need to rewrite it' date=' it fucks up here too and I still don't know why...

[/quote']

Yep thats the two/three.. saw your frustaration in a post on the max forum a few weeks ago

2. Don't get this one. You mean the final CS part2 with Emmanuel is fucked up? If yes then I need to rewrite it' date=' it fucks up here too and I still don't know why...

[/quote']

Yep thats the two/three.. saw your frustaration in a post on the max forum a few weeks ago

Yup. Still doesn't work. No logic, no reason...