[Question] What is a good death in the thinking of orcs/Malacath?

worik

[Question] What is a good death in the thinking of orcs/Malacath?

You all know these old orcs idling around somewhere and waiting for a good death.

But what IS a good death? :classic_unsure:

I tried it this way...  https://www.loverslab.com/blogs/entry/7731-what-why-are-you-looking-at-me-that-way/ with a singe cut.

But was THAT a good death for our old orc?

And after that remains another question: what to do with the body? Bury, Burn, bring back to the tribe, letting it rot right there... ?

Hoping for answers :classic_smile:

Orcs are generally very stong in physical part and the Malacath worshipping strongholds have a  warrior culture.

They want a good fight before they die, generally going all out then death, like Spartans biggest glory to die in a battlefield.

Worth noting these orcs are in their 40s-50s, so not that really old orc-wise and still in prime, reason why they choose that because growing old is count in their culture as weak and they rather die before that in a good battle.

You can even mention to him, he is not that old in the dialogue :) 

I think I covered his death on your entry :) .

As for body, just let them there the battlefield is their grave, if you truly bothered that part your character can bury him and put his weapons as the gravestone.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived