Japanese Skyrim Blog - "modtype.doorblog.jp" Not working for some users?

:exclamation: Whenever I try to view anything on this site for some time now (months), it begins to load, but then quickly flips to some blacked-out "Ninja Tools Access Control Counter" screen. The same thing happens when I "Temporarily allow all this page" in NoScript options, or when I try to view the site on IE.. :huh:

(Note: originally posted in the "What Mod Is This?" thread - moved to here instead.)

This problem seems to be caused by disabling scripts. I get around it by hitting "stop load" the moment the page appears, and then temporarily enabling scripts for the page with noscript. Doing so AFTER the ninja appears only enables scripts for the page you have been redirected to, sadly.

Hope it helps!

Many thanks for the info, people! :)

"NoRedirect" didn't seem to do anything at all... no idea how that thing works really, & the author's description didn't seem to shed much light for a beginner like me (plenty of "what it does", not much of "how to use this").

Also - I experience *exactly* the same problem in IE. My apologies - I should have made this a little clearer in the opening post.

In the end I used Soulsemmer's method, which although not necessarily the safest thing to do, does at least seem to *work* at my end. :-/

No idea why the blog started doing this a few months in the first place... it *USED* to work just fine... :huh:

Archived