steel ball models for piercing

I'm just trying to make cheek piercing, and I wanted steel ball model for this. In this mod you can find 2 balls in model, but I want only one, and have no idea how to delete unwanted ball without 3dmax or someting like. I was trying to hide excess part of model in head, but game is crashing every time. I tryed to make that with diamond from other mod, and this works. But I want steel piercing. Can someone help? I'm dumb for this.

26 minutes ago, sergio777vip said:

I'm just trying to make cheek piercing, and I wanted steel ball model for this. In this mod you can find 2 balls in model, but I want only one, and have no idea how to delete unwanted ball without 3dmax or someting like. I was trying to hide excess part of model in head, but game is crashing every time. I tryed to make that with diamond from other mod, and this works. But I want steel piercing. Can someone help? I'm dumb for this.

Are you using Outfit Studio for this?

2 minutes ago, sergio777vip said:

yes

Under "Tools" select Mask then highlight the part you DO want to keep until it is all blacked out (you may need to turn off left/right mirroring for this depending on the orientation of the mesh). Then right click on the name of the mesh and hit Delete Vertices.

2 hours ago, sergio777vip said:

One more question. Sometimes, when I try to change size of model, that moving off straight to hell. Size gets bigger, but how to do this without moving?

I'm not aware of a way, but after you make them bigger it's pretty easy to reposition by right clicking the object's name and hitting move.

Archived