[mod] [CK2] House Irae - Updated 24SEP21

got question i just reform the dark seldarine pagan and now is reform dark seldarine and when im chose temporal head religious , equality and meteoracy ( where u can choose who heir will be u successor)  but i got tanistry succession instead is that intend to be implement ?

33 minutes ago, riqih911 said:

got question i just reform the dark seldarine pagan and now is reform dark seldarine and when im chose temporal head religious , equality and meteoracy ( where u can choose who heir will be u successor)  but i got tanistry succession instead is that intend to be implement ?

If you chose Eilistraee Focus, it defaults to Tanistry

6 hours ago, lockeslylcrit said:

If you chose Eilistraee Focus, it defaults to Tanistry

so it lock only tanistry if im choose elistraee focus ? ( no matter what religious head option) 

and about loth focus ( female in power)  is default to open  succession 

what about other one ? the man one what default succession ?

btw sory for my English and happy with u work  on mod is awesome :3

ow one more thing i got female ruler and reform religion anc  when im choose temporlal leadership all my barony  and county title it say it say u hace wrong tittle to hokd and should make vasal to take over

7 hours ago, riqih911 said:

so it lock only tanistry if im choose elistraee focus ? ( no matter what religious head option) 

and about loth focus ( female in power)  is default to open  succession 

what about other one ? the man one what default succession ?

btw sory for my English and happy with u work  on mod is awesome :3

ow one more thing i got female ruler and reform religion anc  when im choose temporlal leadership all my barony  and county title it say it say u hace wrong tittle to hokd and should make vasal to take over

Eilistraee - Tanistry

Lolth - Open Succession

Vhaeraun - Open Succession

iv'e encountered a bug and I don't know if it's specific to this mod or the new religion system in general. After I set up the reformed eniatic dark elf religion I noticed that any merchant republics i set up are totally incapable of doing matrilinial marriages despite being locked on eniatic succession. This results in almost all the dynasties dying off in the republic within a generation or 2

8 minutes ago, TKMax said:

iv'e encountered a bug and I don't know if it's specific to this mod or the new religion system in general. After I set up the reformed eniatic dark elf religion I noticed that any merchant republics i set up are totally incapable of doing matrilinial marriages despite being locked on eniatic succession. This results in almost all the dynasties dying off in the republic within a generation or 2

Yeah, I noticed that too. CK2 really doesn't like enatic merchant republics. I'm just going to remove them and save everyone some headaches.

So some dark elf conquerors popped up in the middle of England in 939... and promptly had their collective asses handed to them. The surviving nobles fled ALLLLLL the way to Baygal, at the other end of the map. Do they ever try again or is that the end of it?

edit: Actually, I wonder if the samurai invasion CB is causing some of the issues? Is that from the new CK patch or is that one of the mods here adding it? It's fun to abuse but the AI is using it too and it's basically constant war as the large kingdoms gobble everyone up. By the time invaders show up with a couple counties they don't really stand a chance unless they get lucky.

when u become religious head what holding u should hold ? ( castle? , city ? , temple ?) i got wrong govertment type penalty :/

im using loth focus as head temporal in religious reform

ow one more thing is possible to call the great holy war ? when u become religious head of dsr seldarine?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2018 at 2:37 PM, riqih911 said:

when u become religious head what holding u should hold ? ( castle? , city ? , temple ?) i got wrong govertment type penalty :/

im using loth focus as head temporal in religious reform

ow one more thing is possible to call the great holy war ? when u become religious head of dsr seldarine?

Holding type isn't affected by your religion, but rather, your government type. If you're Feudal, it doesn't matter if you're the religion's head, you still will get the penalty if you hold a temple:

See https://ck2.paradoxwikis.com/Government for the list of what can hold which. Some government types can hold more than one in some circumstances.

2 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

How is playing as a Dark Elf yourself? Do things generally run "stable" or is it better to play as a normal human if you want to play through several hundred years?

You're gonna have to be a little more specific on the definition of stable.

Dark elves are essentially just humans, mechanically speaking. There are only a few things that require you to be a dark elf or a half elf, namely the Spurned Sister starting event chain.

27 minutes ago, boxerdemon said:

If it was your intention to break other mods, then please update your mod page and OP to reflect designed incompatibility out of courtesy to people who waste time fiddling with mods to see what works and what doesn't. I don't feel that is an unreasonable request. 

It's not really the responsibility of modders to know about every single mod that's out there and maintain a list of incompatible ones. If anything, you should assume that mods aren't compatible unless the modder explicitly states they are. The simple fact that this mod states that it has incorporated Three Doctrines means you should know it's going to be incompatible with any other mods that modify that sort of thing.

13 hours ago, Aliris said:

It's not really the responsibility of modders to know about every single mod that's out there and maintain a list of incompatible ones. If anything, you should assume that mods aren't compatible unless the modder explicitly states they are. The simple fact that this mod states that it has incorporated Three Doctrines means you should know it's going to be incompatible with any other mods that modify that sort of thing.

Plenty of mods incorporate things that do not break further tweaks/mods to that aspect. It is not unreasonable to ask the developer of the mod who has removed the ability to use other files/mods/whatever to state further modifications break the program in order to save time for people who are actively trying to break the game in order to find faults. The fact that the creator has immediately resorted to snide condescension lets me know their thoughts on the matter, so I'll go away and cease fiddling with this mod. There are plenty of other modifications to this game that I can fiddle with.

I was not asking for support. I was stating a break with a popular workshop modification. It would be a courtesy if the creator would update their mod page and  OP to reflect clear incompatibilities that are "by design". Y'know, like a ton of other mods on this site do. To assume I was demanding assistance to get another mod to work is asinine and reflects a defensive stance that is unwarranted. 

tl;dr: lulz calm down nerd