Invisible Spike, Cage, and Drifter Armor

Kotazero

My Spike, cage, and drifter armors aren't functioning correctly and i read that it is mostly like Bazoonga's Workshop causing it and that i need to delete a few files in the ESP but i don't know what ones as the original thread isn't there anymore can i get some assistance please?

If you have clothing/armor items not showing up at all in game - it's indicative of the game engine not finding the mesh files in the correct paths.  Which mod manager do you happen to be using?  (This is much easier to track down and confirm with MO2).

Either way, you'll want to check the paths of the locations for the missing outfits in the ARMA (Armor Addon) record, either in CK or FO4Edit (preferred).

On 10/25/2018 at 2:53 PM, Kotazero said:

My Spike, cage, and drifter armors aren't functioning correctly and i read that it is mostly like Bazoonga's Workshop causing it and that i need to delete a few files in the ESP but i don't know what ones as the original thread isn't there anymore can i get some assistance please?

when you open Bazoonga's Workshop esp in FO4Edit, go the Armor and I think Armor Addon. Either way, go through the different categories under the esp. You'll see several edits to vanilla armors, while all the ones from that mod have Bazoonga in them. Remove all those vanilla armor edits (not the ones that say Bazoonga), then close FO4Edit afterwards to save the esp and your vanilla armors will be restored.

I don't have Bazoonga's Workshop installed in my game, so I can't tell you exactly what it is that needs to be removed sorry. But it's pretty straightforward and easy to figure out once you go through the categories. You'll see all the vanilla armor edits in their esp so you know what to remove easily.

Archived