Mods to make a stripclub

How come in this already heavily sex explored game no one made yet a mod where you have like a floormat where you can assign settlers to stay there and perform sexy dance animations that may be already available. one further idea was to have a buildable strip pole but that would have to include meshes and textures and specific dance animations to interact with the pole.

i remember that was a nice strip club in a quest mod about a vault... but i want to build my own strip club with singing settler and bitches and a bar etc.

2 minutes ago, Helliminator said:

How come in this already heavily sex explored game no one made yet a mod where you have like a floormat where you can assign settlers to stay there and perform sexy dance animations that may be already available. one further idea was to have a buildable strip pole but that would have to include meshes and textures and specific dance animations to interact with the pole.

i remember that was a nice strip club in a quest mod about a vault... but i want to build my own strip club with singing settler and bitches and a bar etc.

Such a mod already exists.......I'll try to get ya a link.

?

Archived