Jill Valentine from New Vegas

I know that in New Vegas there is a mod that adds the game race for character Jill Valentine, so I wanted to ask - can anyone import this mod from New Vegas into Fallout 4?

or at least can anyone explain to me how i can do it myself, pretty please?

Yes, unlikely. I google some stuff and figure out that in order to import this mod from fallout 3 into fallout 4 I need to convert the models themselves, but its a hard way.

Maybe there a simplier solution. I dont need to import the model itself, only just a face. So a was thinkin if i can make her face preset somehow.

Im just a simple user, so i dont have any knowledge about importing/converting models from another games and yes, i completely understand that its definitely not easy to just take a character model from another game and bring it to fallout 4.

But thats why im here, asking a help with it. Maybe someone knows how to create a face model/preset of Jill Valentine in fallout 4 and let me a hand? or at least can explain how i can do it by myself,

Archived