[Request] Easy Radiant Quest Thieve's Guild Treasures

I'm not sure if I can explain correctly but I'll do my best and I apologize for any misunderstandings in advance. So, the treasures you get doing the Thieve's Guild radiant quests, you know the non-story based ones that show up on the bookshelf in the Cistern from doing Delvin/Vex's missions? I really get tired of having to either a. actually do them or b. spam setstage console commands. Especially when I have to restart constantly. So I was hoping a mod could be made that reduces the amount of times you have to do the radiant quests to unlock them all. And seeing as there are seven total, I'm think one quest per treasure? If anyone can do this, I'd greatly appreciate it.

15 minutes ago, sapho888 said:

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for exactly, but Thieves Guild Requirements has a feature: 

• Customize how many radiant quests are required in each city before you receive the special assignment for that city.

No, that's not related to what I posted. That's the special quests that allow the Thieve's Guild to take control of the city. But that is something I could use, thanks.

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

What about No Thief Guild Grind?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4382

mixed with

LazyThiefTargets

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5754-lazythieftargets/

(Note those are SSE, fairly sure there are LE versions - Mind I have had quite some success just using SSE mods in LE with no actual problem if no graphicy type thing is used).

No Thieves Guild Grind is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a LE version. However a lot of people are reporting issues with it so maybe it's for the best I don't use that one. The mod author says they are rather inexperienced when it comes to creating mods, so maybe a more experienced author could succeed in the areas that this particular mod author did not. I can't say for certain however, for even an inexperienced mod author has more experience than someone with no experience like myself.

Archived