[WIP] Sassy Teen Girls Individual Bodies.

The Wanderer

Okay got the original mod back running correctly... had to completely manually remove it... and reinstall it again...

I think Vortex must have got its knickers in a twist :D

the mod was in its plugins list but not in the installed mods list.

Don't know if that's what was causing the black bodies... but it is fixed now... I hope ?

test2.jpg.c88de0fe3c8560df6cdf1f6b588888e3.jpg

I've had enough for today so will start again tomorrow.

How many girls are in you version ?

As far as I know the oldrim versions only had 3 girls but the SSE versions have 20... and that is still available just not on Nexus.

When I asked TripTheRift about permission to do this conversion.

triptherift said

======================================================================

I'd rather not have it on Nexus as I get way too many requests to bring it back as it is.

Feel free to put it on LL, 4chan, etc, etc where the original mod gets passed around, and I don't care.

I just am tired of the trash talk on Nexus

======================================================================

Out of respect for TripTheRift please...

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THIS TO THE NEXUS!!!

Did you clean up the files so everything is back to original with esp and every thing ? If so lay out step by step what your doing and all so why every girl her own race can make a skin for every girl and still be same race I left them all to draw on same textures even just made new file for each girl were I can now change there bodies easy . Try doing that part first then if all goes well you can then make a new texture file for each girl and set it up in ck . Sounds like your girls are defaulting to a bad texture and or nif. Probably from to many new races and forgot permition some were. 

Could be something to do with your ck not sure what bugs it has or if it's same one I use if it is send your esp and files so I can get a look at what you could be doing out of place. 

Yes have gone back to a complete original sassy mod.

As I said I had to manually removed everything... couldn't do an unistall through Vortex it was not listed correctly... But did reinstall via Vortex.

Oh and just for completeness I also reinstalled the CK direct from Bethesda.

This time I am going to go through with just Tessa first.

Yes I will post exactly what I've done at each main stage alone with a pic :)

No SSE will run perfectly well with loose files :D

But I think SSE handles BSA's and loose content slightly differently than previously... don't quote me on that though  ?

You say you have different body mesh for each girl without using a new race... well that goes against what everyone else is saying... including Bethesda... unless I've not understood what is being said. But I'll try it your way and see for my self ?

Have loaded it up in the CK and saved without making any changes and gone into a NEW game just to make sure... All is well :)
Because I'm using 'Start a New Life' and with that it's almost as quick to start a new game (unless you care about what your character looks like :D ) as it is to start a saved game I will be starting with a new game every time.

Because each girl already use separate heads they all already have an entry in the Head Part Form List.

I will not be changing anything to do with their heads.

head.JPG.cba22d993f137dcdf2784e191aa2d928.JPG

In fact I had forgotten that there was already 12 new races already set up... currently they all point to the same body mesh/texture... well the human ones anyway...

I'll start with those (one at a time) and set it up for each to use a different body mesh/texture... testing each one as I go.

Tessa is set up as TeenNordRace...
So are Mina, Mikki, Vera, Heidi, Tessa and Cara
I guess this first change I'm making will effect all those girls... I can separate them out later.

Jala and Jenna also share the same body...

Shauna, Sabina, Bogran, Sayan, Lyra, Sylvi, Hege, Sara, Missy, SharLynn, Kali and Lilith should be the easy ones as they are all already set up as separate races...

No I mean I made 3 naked skins naming each after 1 of the girls then after i used the very first tab on npc right under were you pic race you pic skin just puck out the one i made for each of them vala 3 diferant skins just 1 race. Most followers do this by using nord race then giving a cusome skin. Could really set up every npc this way . I made a 10 skin pack then went in ck and used there weight as guide 1-10 was first mess on up to 90 through 100 i then set every one to use 50 weight so now every one lined up better for some of the sex mods. Not sure why but the vertion of hdt I was using said at 50 weight it worked best .

So this what I would do if I were you is first lay out all 20 files both in meshes and textures with all the right body packages in them then start brand new esp not modded by you yet and start with armor add-ons list.

Find feet hands torso and open them up change name first then change the model to point to the girl you just named close when asked to make new say yes.

Do this for each girl all 3 meshes. Then goto armor and find the teen skin again open it up change name clear all 3 armor add-ons in list and make 3 new one for the girl you just named the skin . Make sure the add-ons remain default on top with your race chosen on list in right and that the armor skin needs to be the race your using it on . Save and reload after each step like do all 20 add ons save reload then do the armors . After you goto npc window and in very first tab you see the drop down for skin right under the race drop down . Do not touch any thing else tell you get this to work. Leave all the textures were they were tell after then if all going good after a save and reload in ck you can do all 20 textures if you must . Ps in less your changing there close a great work around is to save a hand armor add on pointed to the one came with mod. Then you go into the armor starting clothes and select hand on the slots then add the hand to list . This gets rid of that seem if the mesh you using don't line up. You know wile there clothed they look like as mod made them but then get em naked and your new skin . I get way with it because my body I changed into was very similar and well only 3 girls you might need to make more than 1 hand set to get all 20 and maybe feet if it's messed up as well. If you do it in this order and not change the races head's you should be golden .  

Decided to split Tessa out as completely separate first...
1. set up ArmorAddons as Tessa parts...
2. set up Armor Tessa body to use use new ArmorAddons
3. set race to use new body
4. set actor to use new race and new body

5. Added Tessarace to TeenHead form list.

Note these are all the same meshes/textures I used for the first test on for Nords which all worked as expected.

All I've done is making copies of those and changing the names.

step8-14.jpg.bb32e59484fdf341d065583e07fa7144.jpg

6. Save
7. Restore original head meshes
8. run new game....

ScreenShot75.thumb.jpg.9857cf52a1141e7d5c2fea2edfc4ea30.jpg

aggggg.... black default head !!!

ummm... now even switching her back to use the same race/body as all the other Nord girls (as in  first test where she was fine) Tessa still now has the black defaul head... all the other girls remain correct though...

What am I missing here ???

Note... I am starting a new game each time... so nothing to do with anything in a save.

I've tried to separate the 6 Nord girls ...

but no matter which one I try with they end up with the black default head !!!

Also they then can't be switched back to original state... they just keep those black default head... I have had to reset the entire mod each time...

If I don't try separating them but instead just change the body/textures from any of them then they will all quite happily use any of them...

I'm sure this means something just have no clue what :D

Archived