Adding mods to nexus mod manager

Qanaden

Hey everyone this is my first post here so dont tear me to pieces. Im trying to add some mods to nexus mod manager from this site and i followed the guide but im confused on how i add the mods to the mod manager itself i have all the mods extracted to a folder and all that now i need to add those mods to the manager if anyone could help me out i would be ever grateful.

Hi. You download mods on your hard drive, then in nexus mod manager press green cross in upper left corner 

NM.jpg.ffbd323af2cb40288aa85576d8cfb0ed.jpg

then select mod you want to install and press open. Then you need to find your mod in categories, double left click on it or press this button

476155538_NM2.png.2d8ff51b8633f677256de47299fc3ad7.png

and imo for Skyrim its better to use mod organizer, harder to learn but much better in the end if you are planning to install alot of mods.

You normally don't need to extract the files at all, you can just leave them in their .zip/7z Archive unless stated otherwise.

You can usually just download the mods from this Site straight into into the respective Folder of NMM, or download it elsewhere and move or copy it over into NMM's Folder.

For example if you download a mod for "Skyrim Special Edition" the .zip/.7z File needs to be downloaded/copied/moved to

(install path of NMM)\Nexus Mod Manager\SkyrimSE\Mods\

You should find all other mods from the Nexus which you downloaded trough NMM in this Folder as well.

Next time you start NMM the new Mod will be detected and show up in your mod list, usually under "unassigned".

You can then just install them like any other mod.

Unpacking will be done by NMM.

Archived