Unequip arrows mod?

As the title says: I'm looking for the mod that unequip arrows automatically during the sex scene or when PC removes the bow and switch to another weapon. I found one on Nexus but had to uninstall it.  For some reason that mod caused weird texture glitches on my PC. Moving the mod up or down in load order didn't help. I used "Search" button on LL and found nothing. Anyone knows for a good mod for automatically unequipping arrows?

Just now, Elf Prince said:

Thanks man, I will try it. :)

I wonder why LL search didn't find this mod since I used: arrows, ammo, uneqip words.

You are welcome . I just used google Arrows unequip loverslab ? . I used this mod in last three instalations and work very well. Thanks to  Mr. Bazinga .

Just now, Klaxon said:

You are welcome . I just used google Arrows unequip loverslab ? . I used this mod in last three instalations and work very well. Thanks to  Mr. Bazinga .

Good to know that it works for you. I hope it will work for me too. :)

10 hours ago, Klaxon said:

Just came by to confirm that mod works very good. Thank you again.

Archived