Questions about DoA and Modding for it

redman12

Hey so i just found out like 1h ago that DoA had a mods that let you play with nude characters and stuff, so i thought id look into the game for the first time in my life and thats when i came across this website. So i have a few questions, first of i noticed most of the pinned comments are mods for DoA5LR, which is a free game on steam if you dont include extra's like music tracks and characters, which leads me to my first two questions, can the steam version be modded? and if so does that also mean i can get the dlc for free and add them into the steam version? 

if you cant mod/add dlc to steam versions then does anyone know were i can find out more details on exactly what i need (like latest game version) or better yet, if they know a website i can download it/the dlc's off

1 hour ago, redman12 said:

Hey so i just found out like 1h ago that DoA had a mods that let you play with nude characters and stuff, so i thought id look into the game for the first time in my life and thats when i came across this website. So i have a few questions, first of i noticed most of the pinned comments are mods for DoA5LR, which is a free game on steam if you dont include extra's like music tracks and characters, which leads me to my first two questions, can the steam version be modded? and if so does that also mean i can get the dlc for free and add them into the steam version? 

if you cant mod/add dlc to steam versions then does anyone know were i can find out more details on exactly what i need (like latest game version) or better yet, if they know a website i can download it/the dlc's off

:)  "you can, but you have no right".

I hope you are a smart person, so I will answer shortly.
See my previous post, it contains all the answers to your questions:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/45864-doahdm-beach-paradise-55-7818-harry-palmer-osiri-drifter-fallingcat/?do=findComment&comment=2402548

On 10/18/2018 at 11:41 PM, redman12 said:

Yes you can play steam version with mods. And get all dlc i mean all dlc with story movie without paying single cent!!! im not joking there is a way. You can play online with mods! 

17 minutes ago, merovingean said:

Yes you can play steam version with mods. And get all dlc i mean all dlc with story movie without paying single cent!!! im not joking there is a way. You can play online with mods! 

Oh, I remember this your free way! :) To pass it, we have to pay a certain amount of money to a some subject on Patreon. Or did you discover a new path?

Archived