crushed breasts-minds to solve it

halpog

hi all ...

we all know the crushed breast/ chechst bug ....

and no fox is working for 100% we know it ...

yesterday....it was wired ...i got these bug.. and on the other side.i did not ...

i made the quest for the companions.. where u have to go with varkas.. these quest, where i find out they are werwolfs ...

there a re a lot of bandits arround in these cave ...

so i figured out that i get these chest/breast bug ... ONLY on bandits.. who got an ENGLISH spelled/translatet name ...

i am german. so i play the german version ofc ...

BANDIT=GERMAN= ALL OK !!

BANDID / witcher BANDID and so on = ENGLISH= BUG !!!!

so all bandits , who got an english name was buggy ...

ofc the breast bug has nothing to do with the names.. but.. the names or translations.. can cause the bug as far as i now cuz.. if there is a missspelling or wrong letters in any mod/files.. the propper skeletton wont get laod ...

iam not that good a programming so i tryed something .. i renamed the german bandit stuff.. just with a fantasy name like fulminha ...

and ill got the bug ...i renamed it again.. did a load of the game .. and the bug was gone ...

so plz all who got the bug.. can u take a look into it.. about the names of the buggy "chars" plz ...

check if they are "random" names or propper names,or names with a prefix and so on...

and post what u can find out plz

ml.JPG

i have a problem when add MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27] . when i use SKILL [ML plays with Sonds] -> my char [Female] and target [Male] -> no sexual action -> but i can hear sound and target [Male] stick with me , when i move he still follow and i can hear sex sound but no xxx action :(

someone pls help me :|

i have a problem when add MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27] . when i use SKILL [ML plays with Sonds] -> my char [Female] and target [Male] -> no sexual action -> but i can hear sound and target [Male] stick with me ' date=' when[b'] i move he still follow[/b] and i can hear sex sound but no xxx action :(

First, this should not be in this thread, it should be in the technical support section.

ML requires FNIS. Did you install FNIS (from Nexus) following the FNIS instructions? After installing FNIS and then installing MLA, did you also install the Pendragon Fix (link just underneath the links for the latest MLA)? Once FNIS, MLA, and the Pendragon Fix are installed, did you run the FNIS Generator for Users as required by FNIS? If the answer is no to any of those, go back and install FNIS according to it's rules. Make sure to you the right version for your skyrim version (which should be 1.8.151 which you get from Steam). Then reinstall MLA. Then install the Pendragon Fix. Then run the Generator. You should be golden then...

i have a problem when add MiniLoversAlt [2012-08-27] . when i use SKILL [ML plays with Sonds] -> my char [Female] and target [Male] -> no sexual action -> but i can hear sound and target [Male] stick with me ' date=' when[b'] i move he still follow[/b] and i can hear sex sound but no xxx action :(

First, this should not be in this thread, it should be in the technical support section.

ML requires FNIS. Did you install FNIS (from Nexus) following the FNIS instructions? After installing FNIS and then installing MLA, did you also install the Pendragon Fix (link just underneath the links for the latest MLA)? Once FNIS, MLA, and the Pendragon Fix are installed, did you run the FNIS Generator for Users as required by FNIS? If the answer is no to any of those, go back and install FNIS according to it's rules. Make sure to you the right version for your skyrim version (which should be 1.8.151 which you get from Steam). Then reinstall MLA. Then install the Pendragon Fix. Then run the Generator. You should be golden then...

thanks you :) . i love love loverslab :rolleyes:

Archived