need help with just business not seeing the ESM

Alfa180

Just business is not functioning sense update.  I updated everyting from Extended Dialog Interface, Rename Everyting, Text Input Menu.  Even updated Animation Position Tag, AAF, MCM and F4SE and down loaded LL Fourplay Community F4SE plugin.  I have MO2 when I start the game I get an error code (AAF Error [57] NarrationGroup ID "individual_test1" not found)  and when I look in MCM XDI and Just Business says it is missing the ESM.  My two slaves are where I left the with their collars on but I cannot command them.  Need help,  I even went back to my first save ever just before leaving vault still same messages on screen and in MCM.

1 hour ago, Alfa180 said:

Just business is not functioning sense update.  I updated everyting from Extended Dialog Interface, Rename Everyting, Text Input Menu.  Even updated Animation Position Tag, AAF, MCM and F4SE and down loaded LL Fourplay Community F4SE plugin.  I have MO2 when I start the game I get an error code (AAF Error [57] NarrationGroup ID "individual_test1" not found)  and when I look in MCM XDI and Just Business says it is missing the ESM.  My two slaves are where I left the with their collars on but I cannot command them.  Need help,  I even went back to my first save ever just before leaving vault still same messages on screen and in MCM.

Are you running 4Play, AAF or both?

?

I watched your video it is good info, but due to limited internet and time constraints due to being a truck driver.  I cannot do it the way you say by dropping mods directly into my Fallout 4 data folder.   Due to limited internet over the road, I cannot redownload my game should I have to if I need a fresh data folder and for time I only have 2 hours a day out of 10 hour break.   The last 8 hours I will be sleeping to get up and drive another 11 hours, MO2 cuts much of the time out in installing and removal if I have to remove them and does not need internet access.  My Just Business worked before Bethesda did their DARNED UNWANTED patch.  The only issue I had was that AAF 79 Family Planning Enhanced did not work fulling (no pregnancy).   For MO2 I have not upgraded to the newest MO2 I am still using the last gen of it.  I am about to take all of AAF mods off, do a fresh save and reinstall AAF mods if that does not work I not sure what to do.  I am considering going back to straight 4play or if 4play becomes to glitchy due to all the upgrades (no thanks to Bethesda) just take all adult mods off.  I hope not to have to do that I enjoy the adult mods.  Can you help with using MO2 or if not can you direct me to someone that can?  I really appreciate the time and help you are giving me, thank you.

Archived