sexlab framework not playing animations

That one got me too.  If you're using NMM, just run the FNIS tool from the dropdown menu at the top.  Watch out for any warnings that pop up AFTER it completes, then fix those warnings (remove trouble mods, turn them off, whatever).  That should get your animations working.  Now if I could just figure out how to get my pregnancy mod to show on a nude female instead of only when they're clothed, I'd be happy....

So i opened the FNIS and this is the error message: 

Error  2021  Language file(s) missing in Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\languages OR wrong generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mr DJ\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition\Data\FNIS Behavior 7_4_5-11811-7-4-5\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

I fixed the 2021 error but here the new one:

ERROR (5): Access denied to the following path: "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Mr DJ \ The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legendary Edition \ Data \ Tools \ GenerateFNIS_for_Users \ temporary_logs \ GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt".

Archived