Armor and Clothes Patch for RS Children

Just a simple patch to allow RS Children to wear armors and clothes.

-Inspired by the Skyrim versions that almost did the same. (I made this from scratch, but I had a look at his patch first) 

-I have not tested this patch much, so please post a msg here if something is wrong or missing.

Requirements:

RS Children Overhaul (I have not tried the optional experimental version, it may or may not work.)

Recommended:

EFF Extesible Follower Overhaul 

(Enable "Outfit" in MCM menu to be able to equip outfits for NPCs, you can also force recruit them in MCM menu if not having another way to recruit)

CREDITS:

Ranaline for RS Children Overhaul.

PlagueHush for the Skyrim version of basically the same patch.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    RS Children
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

View File

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2019 at 1:51 AM, Furlow69 said:

I can't seem to get the kids to wear anything at all. If I try to change their outfits, they just get naked :(  Is there child versions of the outfits I have to use? If so, then even that didn't work. I happened apon a smithing apron and they still wouldn't put it on.

I used EFF - Extensible Follower Framework, in the mcm menu option, activated npc clothing and then the "speech wheel" that is used with that mod to equip armors.

(I force recruited them in mcm menu first)

-The entire point with this patch is to allow children to wear "adult" clothes and armors. 

On 2/24/2019 at 1:03 PM, MattRed1996 said:

how do you get the armors, other then going through the console to get them I can't seem to buy them from any shop? 

I just equipped some random armors using AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer for testing.

There is nothing special about the ones in the pictures, except maybe I had installed this or this, don't remember.

I usually change the vanilla outfits and armors with something that is BS2 compatible.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

So wait, the only thing needed to make this possible was adding "32 - Body" and "61 - FX01" to the Biped Body Template?

Damn, I always thought the original mod must have done a lot of interesting things.  I guess it was just clever and a lot of thought instead of also being a ton of record changes (etc.).

Neat.